Warning letter

Warning letter consequence ?

• I got a warning letter for following too closely on road

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • What does it mean ?

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
can someone tell what’s the consequence for being given a warning letter .when I came back to the center today .2 on road supervisor pulled me to the side and told me that they were following me and observed that I wasn’t leaving enough space in front of me and I will receive my first warning letter .can someone explains since it’s my first time please

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Is there an "on topic" tag on this thread?
5EEE0D61-FDFF-4535-9911-4F55A6E79C93.jpeg

No.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
can someone tell what’s the consequence for being given a warning letter .when I came back to the center today .2 on road supervisor pulled me to the side and told me that they were following me and observed that I wasn’t leaving enough space in front of me and I will receive my first warning letter .can someone explains since it’s my first time please
A warming letter means you have been warned.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U gets a lot of warning letters, he is the guy to talk about it.

542thruNthru

Don't worry about the warning letter. In most areas it will fall off after 9 months. People get warning letters all the time. They are pretty much meaningless. Inform your shop steward about it and make sure he/she is present for it. Then grieve it.

Seems like a petty reason to give a warning letter. I'm assuming you pissed them off in the past couple weeks. I recommend slowing down and focusing on safety and not their numbers. show them you're more then willing to work safer and have late EAMs.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Don't worry about the warning letter. In most areas it will fall off after 9 months. People get warning letters all the time. They are pretty much meaningless. Inform your shop steward about it and make sure he/she is present for it. Then grieve it.

Seems like a petty reason to give a warning letter. I'm assuming you :censored2: them off in the past couple weeks. I recommend slowing down and focusing on safety and not their numbers. show them you're more then willing to work safer and have late EAMs.
Extremely petty reason. Next week they’ll be bitching about performance and telling him to hurry up.

That’s when you say “I’m just trying to maintain a safe following distance”

RolloTony Brown Town

Oh new people...

You were observed working unsafe. You received a warning letter. Either your manager or supervisor is a jerk or they’ve told you before to back off people. Grieve the warning letter. Don’t say anything unless your steward is with you. In 9 months the letter is filed away.

Stop tailgating people.