Warning letters ect.

Climbingtheladder

Do warning letters carry over to the next year or are they always there meaning friend I got a warning letter last year for whatever reason and got in trouble the next year for the same thing would it go to a suspension letter or a warning letter again ?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Do warning letters carry over to the next year or are they always there meaning friend I got a warning letter last year for whatever reason and got in trouble the next year for the same thing would it go to a suspension letter or a warning letter again ?
After 9 months, they'd have to give you another warning letter first...2nd offense would be suspension.

QKRSTKR

I was told I was getting one once but never was handed or mailed anything.

Sent from Droid 4 using Brown Cafe mobile app
Right, we use to have a center manager who said people were getting letters but never gave them officially out. They must be given to you within 10 days.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
There must be some new quota they have to fulfill. I was talking to a buddy of mine from another center this weekend and he was telling me that he got a letter for going over his 14hrs and because he did not punch in 15 minutes later the next day so he would have had 10 off.

I told him to grieve over-supervision then he made a good point that it was UNDER supervision...harassment it is then...lol.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

In the above example the warning letter is justified. You cannot work more than 14 hours and must have 10 hours off between shifts. Unless your buddy is a new driver there is no excuse for this.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
In the above example the warning letter is justified. You cannot work more than 14 hours and must have 10 hours off between shifts. Unless your buddy is a new driver there is no excuse for this.

He is newish (8 months or so) and I think they had him out blind on an extended route that night where the last stop was over an hour away from the center. I say his night sup should have been monitoring him as well as the day sup being notified from night sup that he went over. His center is small like mine only has maybe 15-18 routes.

AKupser

Ice Queen (Elsa)
I once had a sup that just had it out for me, he came to my center (remote) and left his briefcase open on the centers desk. When I returned there were 7 pre-dated warning letters for me for the next 6 weeks!

I made copies of all of them then sent one's to my BA. 2 weeks later my sup retired! No joke, BTW I never received any of them formally.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I went over 14 one day last December. Was told to deliver all stops I had left and worked as directed. Had to punch in 35 minutes later the next morning to get my 10 between shifts. center manager wasn't too pissed and never received warning letter.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I went over 14 one day last December. Was told to deliver all stops I had left and worked as directed. Had to punch in 35 minutes later the next morning to get my 10 between shifts. center manager wasn't too pissed and never received warning letter.
You don't have to work as directed if it breaks the law.