Warning Letters

Integrity

Binge Poster
I have heard of warning letters but I have never seen one. I understand it is a form letter of some sort. I'd like to see one. Does anyone have one they can show, leaving names off? I am only interested in the form letter if that is what it is.

Thank You,

I

To Whom this Applies:

I'll take it that, based upon the individuals that responded and the manner in which they responded, and of the 300 and some odd views of this thread that have produced no results, that the answer to my question is no.
If anyone would like to help me with this maybe you would like to do it privately.

I am sorry if this question offended anyone or set some people off. Integrity should not be a problem for you if you are someone who wants to stand for the truth, honesty, quality and integrity as you work for UPS.

Thanks anyway.

Sincerely,

I

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
i confess, i turned his lights red. sorry, could not stand his moronic replies.

as to the subject matter, i have several hundred here. contrary to your ideas, they are not form letters, but very personal. almost sensual in a way, if you are into bondage......which in a way seems right, you remind me of the guy that used to post as sexy ups man.....

what i do find interesting is that of all the people that have posted on this site over the last 8-9 years, it would seem that you have the least integrity. actually, the case could be upheld for the position that you have none at all.

best wishes in your next round of posts

d

Theichii

It goes something like this:

Dear *********** *******,

On 12/18/08 you were found to have sheeted up a package as No Such Street at 22:58 without informing a supervisor that this should be a missed package off of your delivery area. This is considered an act of dishonesty, and will not be tolerated. This letter serves as a warning that further actions like this one can and will lead to further disciplinary action up to, and including, termination from this company.

Sincerely,

cc: ******** *** ** **

Generally you get this in the mail, and take the same form as an Intent to Terminate. Also your steward will sit in the office with you two days before you get this letter in the mail. Generally useless, people tend to throw them away. I frame them with my copy of my grievance, and write the outcome of them.

I have heard of warning letters but I have never seen one. I understand it is a form letter of some sort. I'd like to see one. Does anyone have one they can show, leaving names off? I am only interested in the form letter if that is what it is.

Thank You,

I

Don't you get it.....everyone knows your just a TROLL!

rod

Retired 22 years
I still have the half dozen or so warning letters I recieved during my 30 years. I've been known to bring them out if I get bored with the Comedy Channel. :wink2:

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
I still have the half dozen or so warning letters I recieved during my 30 years. I've been known to bring them out if I get bored with the Comedy Channel. :wink2:

Ha, hilarious..

You get them in HUB/center if your often late, call out sick too often or do a really poor job. Preloaders get them for missloading often. Yet, I have yet to see one fired for missloads.

I've seen a letter given to a person for showing up late and calling out way too often. He bought it back in to give back to his sup, I lol'd. He doesnt work there anymore, too tired of thier crap.

Last edited:

mva1985

Ha, hilarious..

You get them in HUB/center if your often late, call out sick too often or do a really poor job. Preloaders get them for missloading often. Yet, I have yet to see one fired for missloads.

I've seen someone fired for misloads and it was upheld at the state panel. Nice guy too!