Warning Letters

Appvol

They have started to give warning letters at my center if you say a bad word.A driver said what the hell yesterday and got a warning letter for it today.:censored2::censored2::censored2:

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
And upper management wonders why the hourlies and management have a hostile work environment. They wonder why hourlies file on every little thing. They wonder why no one gives a :censored2: anymore.

This is one of many reasons.

MzTeaze

Lol. I couldn't EVEN imagine that happening in my hub given the number of friend bombs dropped on a minute by minute basis by nearly everyone there.

Brisket

I dropped a 100lb cabinet on my foot and screamed :censored2: like the hulk just 15 minutes ago. everything was as usual during and after

What in the world are you doing lifting a 100 lb anything by yourself!?!? Always get help, your back will thank you and you know they will probably deny any potential claims since you obviously disregarded safety procedures.

Wow.

hehe xd

What in the world are you doing lifting a 100 lb anything by yourself!?!? Always get help, your back will thank you and you know they will probably deny any potential claims since you obviously disregarded safety procedures.

Wow.
bitch ass sups rushing me. that's why i've been taking my sweet time lately pushing 500/hr lol

and lifting those 100lb'ers are so common in my hub not sure if i should be the one who reports it...

Non sequitur

They must not like you cause I dropped a few friend bombs around sup, manager, and my manager's boss today. No one blinked an eye.

Rack em

Made the Podium
bitch ass sups rushing me. that's why i've been taking my sweet time lately pushing 500/hr lol

and lifting those 100lb'ers are so common in my hub not sure if i should be the one who reports it...
Maybe you reporting an injury will get them to stop rushing you. If I were you, my foot might hurt for a few days.