WARNING!!!!!! Severe whining alert!!!!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
brownboxman: Friend I do have a pair, and just because I dont like the job anymore like you obviously do, doesnt make me less than you. You big stud.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

article22

Banned
Don't retire.
Just join the ranks of the 22.3 crowd.
Sure there is a pay cut and reduced hours , but at the end of the day you can just walk away .
By taking some younger 22.3's job away , you will be forcing them away from a nice cushy job back into the real world.

BABA been on my article 22 for about a year n love it....... told my center manager to shove the $$$ up his ***** !! if u cant live off $26 + an hour ..you overspent and are living a pipedream!!! all the ppl why say they cant afford it i got a simple solution.......
SEND YOUR FASS ***** WIFE OUT TO GET A JOB HAHAHAHAA

HomeDelivery

at least you're well compensated for it; not over here at purple...

similar vents/rants... lower pay, little or no benefits

fine with me for now until the economy turns around; others in my terminal are trying to find ways out of the purple co. or moonlighting at other jobs/ ventures to supplement income

JDoe123

ad astra per aspera
I am tired of lame PCM's don't give you real info, and repeat tired sayings,
I am tired of poorly planned dispatches.
I am tired of the hypocrisy of sending drivers out with crappy loads and then demand perfection.
I am tired of driving with morons on the streets trying not to be hit by lousy drivers.
I am tired of customers complaining of the condition of a pkg after many uses and blaming me.
I am tired of " He won't bite".
I am tired of " Is it raining?"
I am tired of "You're late"
I am tired of "You're early!"
I am tired of dust so thick it coats all the pkgs.
I am tired of the heat in the pkg car in summer
I am tired of the cold in the pkg car in winter.
I am tired of slipping on ice.
I am tired of lifting pkgs.
I respect all drivers.
I respect even more drivers who stick past their earliest retirement date.
I am retiring in June next year God willing, 25 years is enough for me. The time has come for me where I no longer enjoy any of this. Thanks for letting me vent!

I like this post because it is how I feel as well after more than 20 years. You are respectful yourself especially if you truly respect all drivers and for knowing when to say enough is enough.

As far as working part time at another job, please correct me if I'm wrong but, we're allowed up to 50 hours max. per month without having our pension suspended, right?

Sorry if censor icons show up. *I'm waiting to hear if they can be fixed.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

As far as working part time at another job, please correct me if I'm wrong but, we're allowed up to 50 hours max. per month without having our pension suspended, right?

This varies from pension to pension and on the type of job. Here in Upstate NY we can work up to 40 hours per month in a job similar to the one we are currently working with no limits on any other type of job. In other words, we can't retire from UPS and go work for another trucking company, but we can work all day long as a Walmart greeter.

packageguy

This varies from pension to pension and on the type of job. Here in Upstate NY we can work up to 40 hours per month in a job similar to the one we are currently working with no limits on any other type of job. In other words, we can't retire from UPS and go work for another trucking company, but we can work all day long as a Walmart greeter.

Are intensions to one day be a greeter at walmart. I would still respect you. lol

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Are intensions to one day be a greeter at walmart. I would still respect you. lol

My "intensions" in 7 years are to retire and move in to my daughter and what's his names condo. I plan on "working" on my golf game, getting involved with the Lutheran church that they attend, volunteering to prepare tax returns for seniors and low income people, and spoiling the grandchildren. I had thought of being a Peak helper---think it would be kind of neat to work during Peak with absolutely no pressure on me--but the 40 hour cap would make that hard to do.

I am hoping to find an online business venture that I could do in my spare time.

Buck Fifty

I am tired of lame PCM's don't give you real info, and repeat tired sayings,
I am tired of poorly planned dispatches.
I am tired of the hypocrisy of sending drivers out with crappy loads and then demand perfection.
I am tired of driving with morons on the streets trying not to be hit by lousy drivers.
I am tired of customers complaining of the condition of a pkg after many uses and blaming me.
I am tired of " He won't bite".
I am tired of " Is it raining?"
I am tired of "You're late"
I am tired of "You're early!"
I am tired of dust so thick it coats all the pkgs.
I am tired of the heat in the pkg car in summer
I am tired of the cold in the pkg car in winter.
I am tired of slipping on ice.
I am tired of lifting pkgs.
I respect all drivers.
I respect even more drivers who stick past their earliest retirement date.
I am retiring in June next year God willing, 25 years is enough for me. The time has come for me where I no longer enjoy any of this. Thanks for letting me vent!

They have pills for this my brother !