Was 1 of 3 who got interviewed ,now what, she didnt say she was gonna call

satellitedriver

Besides, your link is totally garbage, offset by lower house prices ? Who are they kidding ? Can't get a decent used home for under $300.000 these days !
Total garbage?
I stated I would make $80 to $90k and
you mouthed this baloney.
Doesn't almost everyone earn that these days ?
Housing cost was not the point of the discussion.

The answer is no and, to be more specific, only 7.89% of Canadians will make what I make.

85K80,000 CAD90,000 CAD1387.89%

Also, for the 'average' Canadian to earn this wage they need to hold a Masters Degree.
Masters Degree 262 82,198 CAD$82,198

You keep talking about what others make and I asked you a direct question.
How much do you make at the liquor store as a clerk?

Buddybrown

I don't think any company has a $30K bennie package here, since healthcare is already paid for. Perhaps some that will match the 401 K (RRSP called here) 1:1 and up to that sum. Besides, your link is totally garbage, offset by lower house prices ? Who are they kidding ? Can't get a decent used home for under $300.000 these days !
Wow, I've have never known someone who could post as much inaccurate information as this person. Where or where does he pull this from, never mind!!----Maybe, just maybe he is from outer space and not Canada. The planet Uranus comes to mind, LOL!!

working up a sweat

I work in an air hub PT. Average hours a week is 10 hours. Get Cadillac insurance family plan worth 20 grand a year. No guaranteed 17.5 hours here. You punch in and work until sort is done and sent home. Get paid for hours actually worked, You are guaranteed 4 hours every night toward insurance and pension. Thank you, Teamsters.