Was a good employee?

How do you overnite hired drivers, live like you do, Damn dirty filthy uniforms, dirty filthy personal vehcles, dirty filthy company trucks inside and out........*** I thought UPS had standards...... sad day at overnite.

Do other terminals have these types of trucks.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
How do you overnite hired drivers, live like you do, Damn dirty filthy uniforms, dirty filthy personal vehcles, dirty filthy company trucks inside and out........*** I thought UPS had standards...... sad day at overnite.

Depends on the driver ... some are pigs. :wink2:

raceanoncr

Geez, I'm in parcel and I live like this. Can't afford to clean uniforms, personal vehicle, dirty filthy company truck inside and out.

Guess it's just my upbringing and company-taught standards. The city don't mind my cardboard box house under the bridge cuz I change it every time it rains.

bigdaddyutl

LTL DRIVER
I have worked for three LTL companys , And it has been the same at all of them. There are slobs everywhere, Look around not just truckers.