Was told by a loader supervisor I'm not allowed to touch my truck.

Jondlc

Ive been coming in everyday at 7:30am since I started about 4 months ago. I like setting up my truck before I head out. I put every single package in order so that when I pull up at my stop I can just head back, grab the package and go. We'll this is not working very well at peak.

There is so much :censored2: I can't even do anything at 7:30am because there are huge boxes in the middle. It seems like I'm the only trainee with the big boxes issue. Even one of the loaders complained to my supervisor that I seem to be getting all the big :censored2: for such a small truck.

Well, two days ago I tried setting up my truck as organized as I can, this meant that I could either dump everything in the truck w/o caring about an order or dumo everything in order so that I can access it more easily. I opted for the second way and a bunch of :censored2: didn't fit.

The next day the loader supervisor came over to me and told me to let the loader do her job and that I am not allowed to touch my truck in the morning.

Thoughts?
I don't think my supervisor knows about this since he never said anything to me about leaving packages behind and a bunch of drivers seem to get pissed off when she said that do me.

Also, how the :censored2: am I supposed to deliver packages when I can't find anything? Jesus Christ. Yesterday I literally couldn't find one package. I had to deliver what I had in front our of order.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Do you know how annoying it is when your loader is trying to do their job and you're in your truck off the clock moving packages and taking stuff out and getting in your loader's way? The supervisor was right in telling you to buzz off.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Ive been coming in everyday at 7:30am since I started about 4 months ago. I like setting up my truck before I head out. I put every single package in order so that when I pull up at my stop I can just head back, grab the package and go. We'll this is not working very well at peak.

There is so much :censored2: I can't even do anything at 7:30am because there are huge boxes in the middle. It seems like I'm the only trainee with the big boxes issue. Even one of the loaders complained to my supervisor that I seem to be getting all the big :censored2: for such a small truck.

Well, two days ago I tried setting up my truck as organized as I can, this meant that I could either dump everything in the truck w/o caring about an order or dumo everything in order so that I can access it more easily. I opted for the second way and a bunch of :censored2: didn't fit.

The next day the loader supervisor came over to me and told me to let the loader do her job and that I am not allowed to touch my truck in the morning.

Thoughts?
I don't think my supervisor knows about this since he never said anything to me about leaving packages behind and a bunch of drivers seem to get :censored2: off when she said that do me.

Also, how the :censored2: am I supposed to deliver packages when I can't find anything? Jesus Christ. Yesterday I literally couldn't find one package. I had to deliver what I had in front our of order.
maybe just do what u can reach in the front if ur on the clock or tell the loader to put something in a certain place for u. it isnt a good situation if ur in there throwing boxes out while it's being loaded. I have a lady who does the same thing but she stays out of my way or tells me to put something a certain place.

over9five

Staff member
The sup is right, Jondic. You are in the way when you are in the package car before your start time. Your loader has a job to do, and doesn't need you slowing her down.
UPS does not want you working off the clock, I'm sure you weren't trained that way.
Come to work, put your lunch in the PC, Take a look, say "Arghhhh" (to yourself, or people will think you're a pirate), then walk away till your start time.
Have a great Peak!

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Your ORS probably won't say anything to you cause you're donating time and money to the company and making his numbers look better. Go to your PC after the AM meeting and your start time. Stop giving $$$$ away to this company. A steward worth his salt would never allow this to happen When I was working.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Oh God,,, please don't call them boxes !!! We call them Packages , parcels or bundles !!! Delivery boys bring "boxes" not highly trained and skilled professionals, such as us !
Thank you , and be one with the parcel !

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Are you putting something in a certain place on the clock or off the clock with this lady?
I'm not doing anything but working. she comes in early. I don't know if she clocks in or not. she just checks out the car, says hi, asked where something is or tells me to put certain things places if she has a heads up.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Thoughts?
I don't think my supervisor knows about this since he never said anything to me about leaving packages behind and a bunch of drivers seem to get :censored2: off when she said that do me.

Nobody is knocking the D*'s out of your mouth in the bathroom stall. How about you show the same consideration, and not bother others when they are working

Orion inc.

I like turtles

Thoughts?

Are you really this naive and stupid or are you trolling??