Wasn't going to post this

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
But I'd like to share as I'm glad the stance UPS has taken to back this driver and management. This was also on this mornings news so any names used are publicly known at this point. I know both the driver and management and am glad BOTH are standing together to show solidarity in protecting us as drivers.

http://shiponeless.com

Last edited:

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
wow . I am SHOCKED the center manager took the drivers side,especially when we are charged with an accident with hitting a dog in the street

RockdaleEddie

Optimized
Ya know, I can't tell from that video if the dog was attacking or tail wagging happy, if he was attacking then as a driver I would have done the same thing. I never want to hurt any animal but I will always protect myself. Owners never think there dog will bite but last time I checked none of them speak dog.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Ya know, I can't tell from that video if the dog was attacking or tail wagging happy, if he was attacking then as a driver I would have done the same thing. I never want to hurt any animal but I will always protect myself. Owners never think there dog will bite but last time I checked none of them speak dog.

Sent using BrownCafe App
This driver is has been driving over 15 years, it doesn't take that long to identify a threat when you deal with dogs daily.

Packmule

Not sure from video if driver actually connected with the dog. Looked like a swing and a miss to me. Either way, homeowners have an obligation to keep dangerous dogs controlled. Can't tell you how many thousands of times the kids let the dog out.
Till I see better footage of it, I stand with the driver.

oldngray

nowhere special
That dog is lucky it was just a DIAD V instead one of older ones. And it was just one little swat that was unlikely to really hurt the dog. Smells like a scam.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Notice the coward only cares about his opinion of what happened as he has disabled all comments from his YouTube video. He's the only one that's allowed to have an opinion.