Wasn't there some Flu Scare recently?

Livin the Dream?

Disillusioned UPSer
Because what was being touted as the end of the world a few days ago now isn't even in the news anywhere.

I'm trying to figure out why this pisses me off so much...

kingOFchester

Because what was being touted as the end of the world a few days ago now isn't even in the news anywhere.

I'm trying to figure out why this pisses me off so much...

Doom and gloom sells. One reason why I stopped listening to a syndicated radio show. Use to like the host, but now it lacks the fusion of entertainment and enlightenment.

evilleace

Yeah there was definitely media overkill same with every little thing that happens apparently which celebrity got her haircut this weekend is more important now.

ih8tbrn

Banned
Well.....we don't have to worry about Paris Hilton getting sick, she made it clear that she doesn't eat pork so she won't catch it. This actually made front page headline news on Yahoo last week.

over9five

Staff member
Only if you listen to the Liberal press.

They were very successful in getting the Obama trillion dollar debt and how we'll never ever pay it off out of the headlines....

kingOFchester

Only if you listen to the Liberal press.

They were very successful in getting the Obama trillion dollar debt and how we'll never ever pay it off out of the headlines....

Come on 9.5....The economy is coming around. You didn't see todays breaking news from MSNBC where the interupted programing to show Obama and Biden making a trip to a "burger joint" instead of eating at the White House?? I will look for the transcript or link for the report.

Hangingon

You didn't get your bottle of UPS hand sanitizer? We got ours last week, I think UPS singlehandedly solved the crisis by passing them out.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Doom and gloom sells. One reason why I stopped listening to a syndicated radio show. Use to like the host, but now it lacks the fusion of entertainment and enlightenment.
Sentimental Hogwash!

You didn't get your bottle of UPS hand sanitizer? We got ours last week, I think UPS singlehandedly solved the crisis by passing them out.
I need some sanitizer to wipe the UPS off of me.