waste management

Trump
10021037.gif

Gear

Parts on Order
With their low pay, excessive overtime and $2,000 bonus, maybe "some" employees can hit $68,000 this year.

Mechanic pay tops out around $27 with ok benefits and a crappy 401k. Union or non union, WM sucks. Billion dollar company screwing the workers over.

Everytime I want to punch another hourly in the face I think, "Atleast Im not working on maggot wagons."

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
With their low pay, excessive overtime and $2,000 bonus, maybe "some" employees can hit $68,000 this year.

Mechanic pay tops out around $27 with ok benefits and a crappy 401k. Union or non union, WM sucks. Billion dollar company screwing the workers over.

Everytime I want to punch another hourly in the face I think, "Atleast Im not working on maggot wagons."

Also, a cash bonus is a one-time thing. A 2k raise would be there forever.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Waste management drivers here make well over 50 bucks an hour and they choose whether or not they want to work over time. They are teamsters so they also have our same benefits.

brownIEman

Also, a cash bonus is a one-time thing. A 2k raise would be there forever.

True.
Hopefully they will put it in their business plan to give the bonus every year. The thing about the bonus though is it can be stopped. Pulling back a raise, not so much. If the Dems take back Congress I'm pretty sure the tax savings prompting this bonus is going bye-bye.