Watch as this driver throws his career away.

Commercial Inside Release

No number on the house, too many trees in the neighborhood to see every address, sometimes you look in the mailbox for the name. The mail carrier puts the name inside the box, guess why?

Because the home owner has time to put up every gay flag there is, but can't get their name or number on the mailbox, out of sheer stupidity.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
No number on the house, too many trees in the neighborhood to see every address, sometimes you look in the mailbox for the name. The mail carrier puts the name inside the box, guess why?

Because the home owner has time to put up every gay flag there is, but can't get their name or number on the mailbox, out of sheer stupidity.
Wow

nWo

We had a guy dump his piss all over a customers driveway in front of the customer. He lost his route but didn't lose his job.

Last edited:

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Add to that cameras all over the place... it was like they were expecting an incident...

Now they will try to get UPS to punish or fire the driver out of pure spite... anything to push their agenda...welcome to Wokeville.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

If you need flags to tell everyone that you are normal, guess what, you aren't!

Zowert

I don’t think he spit in the mailbox. That would be the most random way to express your homophobia and/or hatred for homosexuals. Here let me not just punish you but the postman as well! Gtfo! Probably just looking for a name or house number.

Anyway, the way cancel culture is these days I wouldn’t be surprised if the homeowner tries to press charges for bioterrorism.

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member

Victim blaming. Tisk tisk

JL 0513

Kinda looks like he did but not 100% provable. Firing him probably couldn't stand.

There's a house in my area that has the whole front side painted rainbow. 🙄

542thruNthru

I didn't hear or see him spit in the mailbox. Is there an article to this video that proves he spit in a mailbox with like a DNA swab or something. Seems like a whole lot of nothing to me.