Watch Democrat Hypocrisy Grow!

chev

Nightcrawler
wow you decided to take a shot at the democrats?
Guess he decided to roll over and look over that side of the fence for a bit. :laughing:
Sorry, I keep picturing the picture of the cat laying on the fence that he posted a little while back.

wkmac

wow you decided to take a shot at the democrats?

I've been afraid too. Everytime I look over at them I see you standing there right next to them so I never could really tell the difference!

I just didn't want you to have another one of your drama queen moments here at BC.

LOOK! Over there! It's Susie!
:happy-very:

To quote Max Boot, foreign policy advisor to John McCain and Senior Policy Expert at Council on Foreign Relations as well as a regular guy at republican/conservative publications like the Weekly Standard:

As someone who was skeptical of Obama's moderate posturing during the campaign, I have to admit that I am gobsmacked by these appointments , most of which could just as easily have come from a President McCain. (Jim Jones is an old friend of McCain's, and McCain almost certainly would have asked Gates to stay on as well.) This all but puts an end to the 16-month timetable for withdrawal from Iraq, the unconditional summits with dictators, and other foolishness that once emanated from the Obama campaign. His appointments suggest that, if anything, his administration will have a Reapolitiker, rather than a liberal, bent, although Clinton and Steinberg at State should be powerful voices for "neo-liberalism" which is not so different in many respects from "neo-conservativism". Both, for instance, support humanitarian interventions in places like Darfur and Bosnia. ...
Only churlish partisans of both the left and the right can be unhappy with the emerging tenor of our nation's new leadership.

So as I said, in the end what's the real difference when you boil it all down!

NOT A DAMN THING!

Tie, had you lived in 1776', I've no doubt you'd have called the founding fathers terrorist for the Boston Tea Party and then sided with the british redcoats to kill as many patriots as you could. Most likely you'd have stood behind them and demand that they kill them. Let's get this right don't we!

:wink2:

tieguy

Banned
Tie, had you lived in 1776', I've no doubt you'd have called the founding fathers terrorist for the Boston Tea Party and then sided with the british redcoats to kill as many patriots as you could. Most likely you'd have stood behind them and demand that they kill them. Let's get this right don't we!

:wink2:

Hard to say my friend but I guarantee you I would have taken a position and stood behind it. No looking for some obscure third choice here.