watch out gumby ; I'm coming for you !

can I overtake gumby ?

• YES

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • NO

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Who cares, why the hell you running across lawns?

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters

Doubleparkedrunner

longtime lurker ; just signed up...my goal is to overtake gumby in post count by the start of peak. I figure I can make a couple posts during p.c.m.' s each day, one at each red light on the way to my first stop of the day , probably 30 or 40 while running across lawns ( when I only have one package to carry !) , at least 25 or so on the days that I do actually take a lunch, a couple more between each of my pickups and then maybe a dozen more or so everyday on the ride back to my hub.
hopefully , after all that, I'll only need about a hundred more or so each night when I get home to be able to overtake him.

( side note: I'm sure @indecision got a little excited over the title ) don't worry little buddy , I figure I'll be climbing right over your backside ( postcount wise)
sometime in July. I'll make sure you don't feel a thing. it'll be over quickly!

Mr. Sir

Box slinger
6CC89501-181B-4013-920A-765B4BC1A0A1.gif

longtime lurker ; just signed up...my goal is to overtake gumby in post count by the start of peak. I figure I can make a couple posts during p.c.m.' s each day, one at each red light on the way to my first stop of the day , probably 30 or 40 while running across lawns ( when I only have one package to carry !) , at least 25 or so on the days that I do actually take a lunch, a couple more between each of my pickups and then maybe a dozen more or so everyday on the ride back to my hub.
hopefully , after all that, I'll only need about a hundred more or so each night when I get home to be able to overtake him.

( side note: I'm sure @indecision got a little excited over the title ) don't worry little buddy , I figure I'll be climbing right over your backside ( postcount wise)
Go for it.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

imposter