WATCH TYLER BINDER ON YT, REAL TRUTH UPS 2018 CONTRACT

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
Please, watch Tyler Binder you tube videos, about the real truth of this absurd. Only type his name on the search button, and you got all his videos, about this ....
UPS Contract 2018, VOTE NO!!!!!!!:overreactsmiley: Its a Must. :thumbup::strikesmileys:

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
No thanks.
bird-head-stuck-in-sand.jpg

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Please, watch Tyler Binder you tube videos, about the real truth of this absurd. Only type his name on the search button, and you got all his videos, about this ....
UPS Contract 2018, VOTE NO!!!!!!!:overreactsmiley: Its a Must. :thumbup::strikesmileys:

You mean like this one ?

He is 100% absolutely wrong, and has no idea what he's talking about.

-Bug-

Over70irregs

He had a good point on the pension in the “memorandum of understanding “. On the team rising website it says the company won’t try to move pensions for 10 years (2 contracts?) But they actually changed it to 5 years. Which coincides with managements pension cutoff. They hope we don’t see it. WAKE UP PEOPLE..... Read end of proposed contract and tell me what yall see....

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Please explain what he is wrong about and why this change should not concern us.

Aside from the fact, the guy has been a pkg car driver for a whole 4 years....

The Memorandum of Understanding relates to the company or the members attempting

to withdraw from current multi-employer pension funds and joining the UPS/IBT fund.

It's been contract language since December 2007.

Long before, he even had a job.

-Bug-

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

The Memorandum of Understanding relates to the company or the members attempting

to withdraw from current multi-employer pension funds and joining the UPS/IBT fund.

-Bug-

How many years you spend on a package car?

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!

-Bug-

-Bug-

-Bug-
It seems it bothers you that he is trying to open our eyes with this lame contract. Because he had been in the company less years than most of us, and a driver doesn't state he dont know what he is saying. He talks in all his videos about part timers too. Its not about driver, sleepers, pension. Its everyone.

Scoot

-Bug-
So why the change in language?