Watched pots.

Packmule

So I'm posting this thread cause I'm killing time eating for some water to boil so I can start my spaghetti.
Ain't working.

Packmule

Hey! you cant even boil water!..Now you going to argue over alcholic beverages!...lmao
I am an expert here. Beer is for bbqs and fish in' trips. Wine is for everything else. Here are the rules
If having beef, a deep rich merlot. If having chicken, a deep rich merlot. If having fish, a deep rich merlot. Of having a TV dinner, a deep rich merlot. Remember that always and you will go far. :)

I am an expert here. Beer is for bbqs and fish in' trips. Wine is for everything else. Here are the rules
If having beef, a deep rich merlot. If having chicken, a deep rich merlot. If having fish, a deep rich merlot. Of having a TV dinner, a deep rich merlot. Remember that always and you will go far. :)
Ive tasted too many wines myself. If I hear the words" can you taste the notes of.." or what do you pair this with.....ahh..lol....but actually Im having ahalf of a glass right now.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The last time he was like it was funny the first few times. Now I'm just hungry and pissed off that apparently my wife is such a terrible cook she doesn't even know how to use a crockpot.