Way down south Florida...keys

Sniper

I would like some info about working in the key's for the purple machine. Anyone from Miami to Key West feel free to chime in. Housing is outrageous and insurance is sky high and don't forget about the hurricanes. I'm home safe and sound after a long week and hope you are as well. JP in 10-E-C

Sniper

death star.png

Attachments

• death star.png
    death star.png
    94.6 KB · Views: 252

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I would like some info about working in the key's for the purple machine. Anyone from Miami to Key West feel free to chime in. Housing is outrageous and insurance is sky high and don't forget about the hurricanes. I'm home safe and sound after a long week and hope you are as well. JP in 10-E-C

Welcome back. Hope your issues are resolved. Despite our differences I think you're a very decent fellow.

Sniper

Thank you very much Mr FedEx, I appreciate that. 2014 was a pretty crappy year for sure. (If your Mama is still alive call her and tell her you love her) All little boys are Mama's boys no matter our age.

Sniper

Thank you Route 66. Had the trifecta last year, lost my Mama, got divorced and taken off the ballot for the Sheriff's race. This year will be better for sure. Life gets in the way of our plans sometimes.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Sometimes it seems like everything just dumps on us all at once. Keep the faith and best of luck to you going forth.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Thank you very much Mr FedEx, I appreciate that. 2014 was a pretty crappy year for sure. (If your Mama is still alive call her and tell her you love her) All little boys are Mama's boys no matter our age.

Couldn't agree more. Came very close to losing my Mom 2 weeks ago and my Dad several months ago. I call my Mom usually every day and am proud to be a Mama's boy too. Glad to be so close with my parents.

Sorry for the loss of your Mom.

Sniper

I love the guns but hate the gun business. Never turn your hobby into your job or it's not your hobby anymore. No truer words were ever spoken.