ManInBrown

Lmao. Like I care. Guess I’ll be running out of hours Friday morning this peak. Not my problem. “If you know anyone that is interested, better get them to work with you this peak otherwise it will be 300-400stops a day by yourself” nah that’s OK. Your job is to hire.

gotta love it. Like I’m going to soil my undies and start crying. I couldn’t care less

Last edited:

ManInBrown

I mean they’re obv aiming for a certain demographic when they pull out a speech like that at a PCM. They have to know 99.9% of non runner gunner seasoned vets couldn’t care less. They’re aiming for the nail biters, hoping to ruffle a few feathers.

If I knew 50 people that would take the job and show up every day I still wouldn’t send one their way. I get paid to drive the truck. You handle everything else. Not my job.

MzTeaze

We got the same message today.

$10.20/hr is not going to cut it.

You mean, you wouldn't "sell" out your friends, at least 5 of them, in exchange for a free 40-inch TV?. That was the deal being floated in my former hub.

I keep circling back to $10.20 am hour and coming up with zero recommends.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Lmao. Like I care. Guess I’ll be running out of hours Friday morning this peak. Not my problem. “If you know anyone that is interested, better get them to work with you this peak otherwise it will be 300-400stops a day by yourself” nah that’s OK. Your job is to hire.

gotta love it. Like I’m going to soil my undies and start crying. I couldn’t care less
Bring back 200 stops a day and out of hours by Friday?? Perfect!!! Bring it on!!!

Ran across a FedEx Ground driver yesterday who was already using a helper. He told me they were training them early for Peak. Why can't UPS be proactive instead of always behind and playing catch up.

MzTeaze

Our HR lady started to cry at PCM when she begged us to find helpers..

They probably could help their own cause if they didn't omit important info or provide misleading info to current employees.

Two full weeks of folks crapped out at our hub because the HR folks gave out false info about the jobs.

Why would I recommend that to a friend?