We all need a translation machine to decipher Right Wing Talking Points!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
In 2008, the right wing or the republican party, created the most deceptive practice of using Talking Points that have a different meaning then how the listener perceived them. Over and Over, cable shows like FOXED SPEWS or A.M. radio jerks like Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck, Orielly, Ingraham,Steyn et al, use talking points that say nothing, yet give the listener a belief they are learning something. All you have to do is listen to anyone (ah-hem) who repeats these talking points on this board to see how effective they work.

This year is no different. From congress to the senate to the surrogate talking heads on Foxed Spews, they repeat the same old talking points day after day after day and never really say anything. They use "BUZZWORDS" that capture their listeners attention and they then lose focus on meanings. Look at the word REFORM, the right wing uses this word because its a positive word, but they use it in a negative outcome. The word Frivilous is also a BUZZWORD that implies something bad, and then is used against the listener in application.

The right wing just cant be able to speak truthfully about what they are trying to communicate to the american public. Lets look at whats been said so far and then put it in the translation machine and see what they really mean!

Social Security Reform- cut money from old people
Medicare Reform- cut money from old people
Tort Reform-take money from all americans
Mortgage Reform-home ownership society- Bush2
Wall Street Reform-gut new regulations on wall street executives pay
Welfare Reform-cut from poor people
Education Reform-cut out asistance to public schools, make school loans harder to qualify for.
School Lunch Reform- cut from poor children

If the republicans had any "ballz" they would just come right out and say what they mean, instead, they use jibberish by way of talking points to make a point that never clearly points out what they want to do. After all , the Republicans want all americans to believe they are our friends, right?

As an alternative, I found this clip of a translation machine that we could use to place ALL the RIGHT WING talking points into and get a definitive answer to what they mean!!

As our country simmers in turmoil, this machine could help ALL americans figure out what the republicans are trying to say: check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGo1-EVrsx8

DONT RUN, WE ARE YOUR FRIENDS!

Peace.

And the left : Peace= We'll call you liars, nazis, cheaters, haters, criminals, racists and various other despicable names and you can't say anything about us because we said "peace".

UnconTROLLed

perfection
And the left : Peace= We'll call you liars, nazis, cheaters, haters, criminals, racists and various other despicable names and you can't say anything about us because we said "peace".

The difference is, the line between a far leftist and bi-partisan has become blurred in this country. The past thirty years or so have basically cemented this.

You know as well as I, that liberals are nowhere near as far left as conservatives want to slant. To even have a moderate liberal pov to bipartisan means you are a commie pinko to the right. This is a very very bad thing for the future of this country.

In all fairness and overall :wink2: The left overall would view the RADICAL right as bat**** crazy, however the wealthy Republicans view any liberal or social tendencies at all to be bat**** crazy.

Very Transparent imbalance!

moreluck

golden ticket member
The difference is, the line between a far leftist and bi-partisan has become blurred in this country. The past thirty years or so have basically cemented this.

You know as well as I, that liberals are nowhere near as far left as conservatives want to slant. To even have a moderate liberal pov to bipartisan means you are a commie pinko to the right. This is a very very bad thing for the future of this country.

In all fairness and overall :wink2: The left overall would view the RADICAL right as bat**** crazy, however the wealthy Republicans view any liberal or social tendencies at all to be bat**** crazy.

Very Transparent imbalance!

My slant on "bat-poop" crazy is Debbie Wasserman Shultz saying that " the economy is so much better off under Obama's leadership." AND, she says it with a straight face. If there were no labels (D. or R.) I would still think she is crazy as a loon!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
My slant on "bat-poop" crazy is Debbie Wasserman Shultz saying that " the economy is so much better off under Obama's leadership." AND, she says it with a straight face. If there were no labels (D. or R.) I would still think she is crazy as a loon!

Shes comparing OBAMA to BUSH,,,, even you wouldnt dare to propose that BUSH was Better at handling the economy than Obama.

But then again, if youre told to say it, you will. Wasnt that BUSH holding the translation machine in the video clip as the country burned?

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Shes comparing OBAMA to BUSH,,,, even you wouldnt dare to propose that BUSH was Better at handling the economy than Obama.

But then again, if youre told to say it, you will. Wasnt that BUSH holding the translation machine in the video clip as the country burned?

Peace.
Your guy added $5 trillion to the deficit.....how is that turning things around???? It's not, you know....or are you totally oblivious to that fact? He said he would cut the deficit in half ...........empty promises. So, go ahead and make all your lame excuses. Lies are lies !! Period the end. Bush is no longer president....try living in the present.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The economy was dramaticaly better under Bush than it has been under zero.

Ya AV8.

lets see...

10.7 trillion dollar national debt when he left office
7.8 unemployment
stock market crash
Housing crash
11 million jobs shipped overseas
bailouts in the trillions
2 unpaid wars
9/11 under his watch
6500 soldiers killed under his watch

Ya, your right, this is what america deserved.

Peace.

av8torntn

get-attachment.aspx

wkmac

The economy was dramaticaly better under Bush than it has been under zero.

I understand your point but to me it's like jumping off the Empire State building and claiming the trip was most pleasant until the damn sidewalk got in the way!

:happy-very:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I understand your point but to me it's like jumping off the Empire State building and claiming the trip was most pleasant until the damn sidewalk got in the way!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHah still laughing..hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah....tapping side...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Peace.

av8torntn

To me it's would you rather jump off the empire state building or the sears tower? Who really cares there will not be much left when you are done. That being said by any reasonable measure the economy was much better for the sheeple under Bush than it has been under zero.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
To me it's would you rather jump off the empire state building or the sears tower? Who really cares there will not be much left when you are done. That being said by any reasonable measure the economy was much better for the sheeple under Bush than it has been under zero.

Prove it Year over year.

Peace