We are being sold.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
We need to stop spending more than we bring in and start paying down the national debt before it's too late.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
He just keeps racking up the debt. But it's okay, we'll raise taxes on people who EARN a lot to give free S!#$ to people who do nothing but lay on their back and reproduce.

How about instead of trickling down the income, we trickle down the work ethic.

Democrats, the party of Tax and spend.

He just keeps racking up the debt. But it's okay, we'll raise taxes on people who EARN a lot to give free S!#$ to people who do nothing but lay on their back and reproduce.

And they wonder why corporations leave the United States? Let's kill all the good paying coal jobs.

What really pissed me off was his proposal to tax 529 plans. Yes let's penalize the savers and give free college to everyone. Wtf????¿¿?

wkmac

We need to stop spending more than we bring in and start paying down the national debt before it's too late.

Tip of the hat Real. Stepping out of the cage to see the farm is good. You might enjoy this video from Stefan Molyneux as well.

realbrown1

Tip of the hat Real. Stepping out of the cage to see the farm is good. You might enjoy this video from Stefan Molyneux as well.

You just FAIL at seeing reality. You just look for excuses and blame the rich and powerful for everything.

wkmac

You just FAIL at seeing reality. You just look for excuses and blame the rich and powerful for everything.

Real,

Stefan Molyneux made both videos. Maybe it is you who fail to see reality.

And I suspected as much and thus the reason I posted the 2nd vid. You do realize that Stef is by his own words an anarchist of the anarcho-capitalist persuasion.

realbrown1

Real,

Stefan Molyneux made both videos. Maybe it is you who fail to see reality.

And I suspected as much and thus the reason I posted the 2nd vid. You do realize that Stef is by his own words an anarchist of the anarcho-capitalist persuasion.
Doesn't mean he was right on both ideas.
I really like Mitt Romney, but his Romney care plan was garbage.

Any person can hit the nail on the head on one issue and be totally wrong on another.

The REAL issue and number 1 problem our country has isn't the rich and powerful trying to control us. The number 1 problem our country has is an overspending problem.

The number 2 problem our country has is an unfair tax system.

And the number 3 problem this country has is paying able bodied people not to work.

The rich and powerful trying to manipulate the system to their advantage would be way down on that list.

Last edited:

wkmac

Doesn't mean he was right on both ideas.
I really like Mitt Romney, but his Romney care plan was garbage.

Any person can hit the nail on the head on one issue and be totally wrong on another.

The REAL issue and number 1 problem our country has isn't the rich and powerful trying to control us. The number 1 problem our country has is an overspending problem.

The number 2 problem our country has is an unfair tax system.

And the number 3 problem this country has is paying able bodied people not to work.

The rich and powerful trying to manipulate the system to their advantage would be way down on that list.

Agreed (see bold text).

And also agree to your 3 points as well.

As to the "rich and powerful" rich is a collective term that is impossible to generalize. Same is true of the terms "poor" "working class" "LIBERAL" "conservative" or even "trolls". Names are just a form of collectivism and group think and ignores the fact that we are dealing with individuals.

I don't see all "rich" people as bad nor do I see anyone rich as meaning they achieved what they have by hard work and moral actions. But more than a few of the so-called rich do game the political system to their own ends such as the Koch Brothers on the so-called right/GOP/libertarian or George Soros or even Warren Buffet on the left/democrat/progressive side. And BTW in the case of the Koch Bros. they've also been contributors to the Democrat Leadership Council as they also are major funders to the Cato Institute which they started so radical libertarian Murray Rothbard could highlight his work among others.

And as to Molyneux, some argue he is running a type of cult as a result of work in other areas and they make a good argument for that claim.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

I agree it's time to really address our debt. We need serious cuts and overhauls to social security, medicare, and the military.

realbrown1

The only thing I hate worse than a tax-and-spend liberal....is a borrow-and-spend conservative.
Well I consider myself a cut spending (by 40%) and the only borrowing I would do would be to refinance current debt at a better interest rate.