We aren't getting seasonal drivers here, we are getting 22.4s

KoennenTiger

How's peak in your center brother?

You get used to it all these new faces you just ignore. Unless I've seen your face for at least a year I don't care what your name is. Don't tell me your name just say, "I'm new". I don't care what your name is until you've been here for a year. Maybe three years. You all just blend in together.

Today I was chatting with my favorite ride along guy, who used to be a real driver he says so. I call him boss man.

Boss man told me they only have a few seasonal this year. These guys are in their packet, says current FT man. All of them? Pretty much, speaks the company through this meat bag before he goes home to laugh and play with his seven kids. Wish you the best man, take care of those kids.

They're all in their packets?!!!!?

It all makes sense now. The office has been having whatever random guy is still clocked in sheet misses like crazy. "he's in his packet we have to watch out for that"

??

What?

We are now having random still clocked in drivers sheet misses for guys in their packets?!

Yes, here in West world we barely have seasonals, they're all 22.4 packets. We're going from none to a billion of them. I'm in a good spot I don't care who the :censored2: cares about 22.4s?

But I'm hearing from the cover drivers that it's messing them up. They tell me that soon they will not be able to work Saturdays. Guys did you just hear that. Our bros *will not be able to work* Saturdays.

Huh?

Why would you want to work Saturdays?

Well I can't work Mondays, I'm only getting four days a week.

Bump the Saturday guy then?

They tell me that they can't. And yeah they are laying off five year senority guys on Mondays now. They just bend us over so hard every Monday.

So what it like where you at bro? You getting seasonals or are you seeing the future of infinity 22.4s? The new wave.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
BEF7032A-7210-4C34-84AF-9EC1A07235C2.gif

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
We can't order any uniforms to fit our newest 22.4.
He delivers wearing a UPS vest and blue dickie's work pants.

SMH

Future

Victory Ride
How's peak in your center brother?

You get used to it all these new faces you just ignore. Unless I've seen your face for at least a year I don't care what your name is. Don't tell me your name just say, "I'm new". I don't care what your name is until you've been here for a year. Maybe three years. You all just blend in together.

Today I was chatting with my favorite ride along guy, who used to be a real driver he says so. I call him boss man.

Boss man told me they only have a few seasonal this year. These guys are in their packet, says current FT man. All of them? Pretty much, speaks the company through this meat bag before he goes home to laugh and play with his seven kids. Wish you the best man, take care of those kids.

They're all in their packets?!!!!?
I saw this coming from the start

It all makes sense now. The office has been having whatever random guy is still clocked in sheet misses like crazy. "he's in his packet we have to watch out for that"

??

What?

We are now having random still clocked in drivers sheet misses for guys in their packets?!

Yes, here in West world we barely have seasonals, they're all 22.4 packets. We're going from none to a billion of them. I'm in a good spot I don't care who the :censored2: cares about 22.4s?

But I'm hearing from the cover drivers that it's messing them up. They tell me that soon they will not be able to work Saturdays. Guys did you just hear that. Our bros *will not be able to work* Saturdays.

Huh?

Why would you want to work Saturdays?

Well I can't work Mondays, I'm only getting four days a week.

Bump the Saturday guy then?

They tell me that they can't. And yeah they are laying off five year senority guys on Mondays now. They just bend us over so hard every Monday.

So what it like where you at bro? You getting seasonals or are you seeing the future of infinity 22.4s? The new wave.

Staydryitsraining

Low seniority rcpds arent driving in my center probably 5. 22.4s arent driving either. Been training about 10 tcds a week. We are hiring seasonals and pvds. If the company was ran nation wide like it is here we'd be broke by friday.