"We don't have enough cars "

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
That was the dispatch supervisor's excuse for overloading my route today !

11 1/2 hours later (including lunch), my excuse was "I didn't have enough time"

It's unbelievable how a Fortune 500 company treats their employees !!!

12 red tags in my center and the last 6 months they have taken all our P300's, Sprinters, and as many P7's they could and made those routes drive old 800's. If the mechanics weren't putting in those stupid sensors and keyless car starters, they might have enough time to ACTUALLY FIX and MAINTAIN UPS vehicles !!!!

Re-Raise

My favorite at our center is when a driver has a problem with a DIAD board so they just switch it with another driver.

But who cares about all those things when it is direct deposit dividend day!!!

Cementups

Box Monkey
We must be short in our building cause (and this used to happen to me) the EAM drivers take out regular route package cars that are still being loaded. So then 8:30 when we are to start, there sits a driver waiting for his package car to come back with half his load still on the belt. And to top it off he is a driver that has to take out another driver's work because the 1st driver is a distant EAM driver and leaves at 7:15. Nothing like sitting around getting paid.

menotyou

bella amicizia
at least you guys don't have to operate in rental boxvans / cargovans (or do you?)
Went a whole peak with one of those stupid ryders. What a pain in the butt. I don't know how the Fed-ex guys do it. Have to climb that ladder on the side every day. Yuck!!

gman042

Been around the block a few times
Division Fleet manager visited our building. His opinion.....the condition of our fleet was the worst he had ever seen. He said he got on the phone to IE and told them to order us up some new cars. We shall see.....

thessalonian13

That was the dispatch supervisor's excuse for overloading my route today !

11 1/2 hours later (including lunch), my excuse was "I didn't have enough time"

It's unbelievable how a Fortune 500 company treats their employees !!!

12 red tags in my center and the last 6 months they have taken all our P300's, Sprinters, and as many P7's they could and made those routes drive old 800's. If the mechanics weren't putting in those stupid sensors and keyless car starters, they might have enough time to ACTUALLY FIX and MAINTAIN UPS vehicles !!!!
They have plenty of package cars. They are sending drivers home and cramming the rest of us with the work.

HomeDelivery

yuuuuuuuuuuup,

venture over to the purple side of this site & read a few more experiences from HD, then rep me if it makes your job with Brown Corp seems like the better option than with X, thanks in advance :P