We Know What UPS would do in This Case!

ManInBrown

“Not my job to return them, I’m not the Amazon guy“ But you’ll pull over on the side of the road, load them in your car and drive them to the police station. Then you’ll call the news and do an interview. Guy should’ve never stopped and picked them up. Leave them on the side of the road if you don’t want to be involved. I’m not surprised by Amazon’s reaction at all. I’ve had items I’ve bought thru Amazon that I wanted to return and Amazon credited me, and said keep the items. Sometimes they’ll just tell you to keep it.

salty one

Driver would be in DEEP trouble if they did this:

That just costs us all money in increased prices. Nobody discussed that in the video. That's just inflation, and we will pay one way or another. The companies never take a loss - they just pass it on to the consumer in higher prices or fees.

Zowert

Why reference ups? This is the result of amazon hiring felons. Reap what you sow
I guarantee it was a someone doing Amazon Flex for the first time. They delivered one or two pieces then realized they were getting screwed. What they thought was going to be $20/hr was more like $7/hr. So they dumped the packages, deleted the app and went back to doing Uber.

DriverNerd

I had a package delivered to my house from Amazon that was no where near the actual address on the label. Called Amazon and asked them if they were going to come get it. They said, nope, just keep it. Then I asked them if they wanted the customer info or tracking number and they said nope. Oh, I see. You're only going to help out your customer if they notify you of a problem. Some customer service.