We Love Logistics

iloadthetruck

They could have deleted the scene where the female customer jumps on the UPS driver and gives him a big hug.

The Chinese version of the ad ends with a businesswoman signing for her package. And the vocalist is less breathy and spastic, which is an improvement. (They should have had the Chinese singer do the US ad, IMO.)

Nimnim

The Nim
LOL, just what you want hanging in your home!

It'll go well next to this.
hang-in-there-damn-cat-has-been-around-for-too-long-anyway-demotivational-poster-1245027092.jpg

over9five

Staff member
They did that for us one time several years ago (put calendars in our slots for our own use). But they were also on the "one calendar per customer" kick, so I gave mine to a billion dollar account that wanted two.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

They did that for us one time several years ago (put calendars in our slots for our own use). But they were also on the "one calendar per customer" kick, so I gave mine to a billion dollar account that wanted two.

We are also limited to one calendar per customer so I wait until they have all been distributed and will grab a few leftovers for my larger accounts.

Coldworld

60 months and counting

Ups use to give little trinkets and such to customers as a token of appreciation...pens shirts and such but I don't think this goes on anymore..one of my customers was given box seats to a nba game by a small time ltl company that just runs in the general area...ups has decided that our service should sell the business not small gifts...now this idea is being threatened by other factions within ups..in regards to upstates post about getting a free calandar I'm really surprised ups has done this...I haven't seen a personal calandar for a couple of years and usually there isn't enough for the customers

Last edited:

UNHAPPYCUSTOMER

Forget summer !! Their logistics ads are all baloney-- the people in my shopping center have to watch our ups guys pass us all day long up and down the street we are on
to deliver residential customers all around us while
us commercial accounts get treated like garbage and wait till 3-4 pm !!! All year long !!

Forget summer !! Their logistics ads are all baloney-- the people in my shopping center have to watch our ups guys pass us all day long up and down the street we are on
to deliver residential customers all around us while
us commercial accounts get treated like garbage and wait till 3-4 pm !!! All year long !!
Call in and complain. You're the customer.