We need package cars!

wornoutupser

My building is crushing a lot of end of life vehicles. We get the junkers from other centers that are sent here to die.
This includes phased out Cummins diesel cars that still run but we
" can't get parts for them".

Our problem? There are no replacement cars for us. We are no longer allowed to rent more rentals even though they are horrible to deliver with.

Atlanta..HELP! We have drivers out past 10 PM because of cut routes and over 9.5 payments are thru the roof. This is NOT saving money, this is insane!

My building is crushing a lot of end of life vehicles. We get the junkers from other centers that are sent here to die.

Our problem? There are no replacement cars for us. We are no longer allowed to rent more rentals even though they are horrible to deliver with.

Atlanta..HELP! We have drivers out past 10 PM because of cut routes and over 9.5 payments are thru the roof. This is NOT saving money, this is insane!
But stops per car are up. All part of the plan.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
can’t wait till my steering goes out while driving (again) , I’ll be ramming it into a tree and calling an attorney/news station/ambulance immediately. 😂

Maybe once a few of us die they’ll take safety seriously
✊🧔‍♂️

JustDeliverIt

We go a batch of 700’s and 800’s around Thanksgiving, they got snatched up quickly. Not sure how they divvy them out but they are out there. Just keep writing yours up until they have to pull them. Eventually something will give.

21Savage

Our building got butt loads of new trucks over the last year. Got a spiffy new Ford for my route. It's pretty sweet. Fans come in handy in the summertime. I had to put em on today and was only 64 degrees ✊🧔

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

You think they don’t know all this?

summersaltstains

Atlanta smart hub has more shiny new natural gas cars then we know what to do with.

Hot Carl

We got a bunch of :censored2:ty old diesel 1200s with California plates on them because they don't pass emissions testing out there anymore. Most of them are already red-tagged and I think a couple are about to get crushed. Meanwhile, we have brand new P1000s just sitting out in the yard because we can't get plates for them yet.