We want your AR

rod

Retired 22 years
My brother once worked for my state's largest gun dealer. The owner's son once ordered in a shipment of AR's but when his father saw them he told his kid : " Send them back. They're not legal to hunt with and serve no legitimate purpose. Get em outta here".

The point is they're military assault weapons that serve no other purpose but to inflict gruesome injury and death to as many people as possible in the shortest amount of time.
God you people are stupid. An AR-15 is NOT a military assault rifle. It is a semi-automatic rifle like hundreds of other models of hunting rifles. It may look like an M-16 but that's about it. If you don't have a clue what a true military assault rifle is keep your pie hole shut.

It will be fine

God you people are stupid. An AR-15 is NOT a military assault rifle. It is a semi-automatic rifle like hundreds of other models of hunting rifles. It may look like an M-16 but that's about it. If you don't have a clue what a true military assault rifle is keep your pie hole shut.
The owner of a gun dealership is stupid about guns? Mmkay.

El Correcto

god is dead
upload_2019-9-13_20-53-46.jpeg

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
My brother once worked for my state's largest gun dealer. The owner's son once ordered in a shipment of AR's but when his father saw them he told his kid : " Send them back. They're not legal to hunt with and serve no legitimate purpose. Get em outta here".

The point is they're military assault weapons that serve no other purpose but to inflict gruesome injury and death to as many people as possible in the shortest amount of time.
Feral hogs.

It will be fine

None, haven't shot it in years. I just put it in my pocket the same way I do a cellphone or wallet when I go out.

You have this very cartoonish view of gun ownership. It's your liberal brainwashing.
So, you don’t keep track of your guns. You don’t maintain your guns. You don’t practice firing your guns. You’re supposed to be an example of a responsible gun owner? Lol

bacha29

If a person needs a high capacity weapon with a 30 round magazine with a round that tumbles so it can shred another person for so called "protection" then why would they want to,live in a neighborhood such as that in the first place? More importantly given the proliferation of gun sales with higher calibers and higher capacity magazines you would think that their neighborhoods would be safer not the other way around.
it's not about "protection" it's about the twisted sense of empowerment a weapon with that capability gives to some maladjusted people who are simply in a mental state whereby they don't know the difference between right and wrong.
Is a universal background check one that might weed out these kinds of people and perhaps the life that might be saved could be your own....is that too much to ask?
Of course the NRA would never go along with it because they're not about the average field sportsman haven't been for a long time. All they care about is selling guns. The more the better because the more they sell the more opulent Wayne LaPierre's lifestyle becomes. He doesn't give a rodent's expletive deleted about the kid out there shooting pheasants with his grandfather's 16 gauge because he doesn't make any money off of him. It's the gun manufacturer's whose keeping him in riches.

El Correcto

god is dead
If a person needs a high capacity weapon with a 30 round magazine with a round that tumbles so it can shred another person for so called "protection" then why would they want to,live in a neighborhood such as that in the first place? More importantly given the proliferation of gun sales with higher calibers and higher capacity magazines you would think that their neighborhoods would be safer not the other way around.
it's not about "protection" it's about the twisted sense of empowerment a weapon with that capability gives to some maladjusted people who are simply in a mental state whereby they don't know the difference between right and wrong.
Is a universal background check one that might weed out these kinds of people and perhaps the life that might be saved could be your own....is that too much to ask?
Of course the NRA would never go along with it because they're not about the average field sportsman haven't been for a long time. All they care about is selling guns. The more the better because the more they sell the more opulent Wayne LaPierre's lifestyle becomes. He doesn't give a rodent's expletive deleted about the kid out there shooting pheasants with his grandfather's 16 gauge because he doesn't make any money off of him. It's the gun manufacturer's whose keeping him in riches.
Just move out of the hood, you don’t need a gun.

If you own a gun you’re a crazy person

We just want background checks, promise.

The NRA is a terrorist organization

Lay off the MSLSD it’s frying your brain fren.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So, you don’t keep track of your guns.
Do you think they got up and walked away? What fantasy world do you live in?
You don’t maintain your guns.
Your ignorance about "maintaining" unused guns is hilarious.
You don’t practice firing your guns.
No, it's pretty simple stuff, point and shoot. Even an ignorant snowflake like you could figure it out.
You’re supposed to be an example of a responsible gun owner?
Yes.
What do you think I've done that's irresponsible?

Last edited: