Wearing uniforms

rocket man

Hi im new to this my uniforms dont fit me. would i get introuble if i wear a tee shirt?. how do i breakin my sneakers? that i wear they are white blule stripe i tried to get a brown stripe . what time do i start driving? i was told 830 is that am or pm? when i do the route should i do my nda,s first? and what if i have a 70 lb nda at the rear door and its not in the 1000 shelf dose that mean i could do it later.? my wife wants to know if i can transfer.? my center manager told me to trust him and on road staff . can I?

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Wow, that's a bunch of questions. I'll do what I can to help answer them.

You need to order bigger uniforms. Uniforms are to be worn at all times while on the shift, you can wear an undershirt, but must wear the brown uniform above it. You can't wear sneakers, black or brown steel toed boots, and you break them in by walking in them. You go in to drive at 830 AM. If you do not know the route, I would advise you to run your NDA's first and then everything else.

Regardless of where a NDA is, it is still guaranteed by the commit time in your area. Usually you cannot transfer from building to building, the only way that I know of, is if your spouse were to get transferred through her job, then you can request a transfer.

Can you trust your management team? Yes, and No. for the most part management will have you do stuff by the book, but they will, at certain times try to have you "cheat" the system to protect their butts, but the cheating that you do will USUALLY come back to bite you in the butt. Basically, if its something that you know you shouldn't do, don't do it.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Hi im new to this

:wink2:Welcome RM

my uniforms dont fit me. would i get introuble if i wear a tee shirt?.

Sure, why not. Bluejeans work well too. And if warm enough, tank top and swimming trunks work well

how do i breakin my sneakers? that i wear they are white blule stripe i tried to get a brown stripe .

Dont worry about the stripe, as long as its not pink you are good. Give the white a while, it wont be, I promise.

what time do i start driving? i was told 830 is that am or pm?

Your choice. And if you dont feel like coming in today, it will be there when you do feel like it. No worries mon!

when i do the route should i do my nda,s first?

Nah, do your wife, girl friend, significant other, or all three first, then worry about the NDA's. And if you dont get it done today, there is always tomorrow.

and what if i have a 70 lb nda at the rear door and its not in the 1000 shelf dose that mean i could do it later.?

Sure, deliver it when you get to it. No problems matey.

my wife wants to know if i can transfer.?

To corp? Of course, you can have what ever job you want. Just show up and the job is yours. Even the CEO position is yours. Just show up and tell them you are the new CEO.

my center manager told me to trust him and on road staff . can I?

Yup, if they wear a tie, you can trust them. And they have your back, trust them. Just make sure to have your wife remove the knife on a daily basis, as the buildup will cause you to walk funny.

Good luck, let me know how it works out for you.

d
PS, walmart is running a sale on vasoline, buy a case.

Hi im new to this my uniforms dont fit me. would i get introuble if i wear a tee shirt?. how do i breakin my sneakers? that i wear they are white blule stripe i tried to get a brown stripe . what time do i start driving? i was told 830 is that am or pm? when i do the route should i do my nda,s first? and what if i have a 70 lb nda at the rear door and its not in the 1000 shelf dose that mean i could do it later.? my wife wants to know if i can transfer.? my center manager told me to trust him and on road staff . can I?
That's logistics

Re-Raise

If I post a bunch of silly questions similar to the ones asked on other threads as a joke, will someone on this site take the time to answer them all as if they were serious questions?:happy2:

local287driver

UPS Driver

wow...that really made me chuckle...you had me laughing when you asked am or pm...LOL....oh and also...just do your NDA on your way back into the building when you're done with your route...it's all good. :funny:

AKX

You need to order bigger uniforms. Uniforms are to be worn at all times while on the shift, you can wear an undershirt, but must wear the brown uniform above it. You can't wear sneakers, black or brown steel toed boots, and you break them in by walking in them. You go in to drive at 830 AM. If you do not know the route, I would advise you to run your NDA's first and then everything else.

Regardless of where a NDA is, it is still guaranteed by the commit time in your area. Usually you cannot transfer from building to building, the only way that I know of, is if your spouse were to get transferred through her job, then you can request a transfer.

Can you trust your management team? Yes, and No. for the most part management will have you do stuff by the book, but they will, at certain times try to have you "cheat" the system to protect their butts, but the cheating that you do will USUALLY come back to bite you in the butt. Basically, if its something that you know you shouldn't do, don't do it.

Hook, Line, Sinker

Inthegame

I nominate 'rocket man' and 'dannyboy' (the pipes, the pipes are callin') to the Brown Cafe hall of fame. Menotyou, you're absolutely ravishing today.

Leftinbuilding

You been had....lol