Wearing uniforms

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
This is my 3rd day in the unload,,I'm doing a wicked pissah job to!!! I unloaded 3ooo p/hr,,can I gets myself into a feedah job by next week ?? i am already at 250 lbs !! Will this help ???

CRASH501

Hi im new to this my uniforms dont fit me. would i get introuble if i wear a tee shirt?. how do i breakin my sneakers? that i wear they are white blule stripe i tried to get a brown stripe . what time do i start driving? i was told 830 is that am or pm? when i do the route should i do my nda,s first? and what if i have a 70 lb nda at the rear door and its not in the 1000 shelf dose that mean i could do it later.? my wife wants to know if i can transfer.? my center manager told me to trust him and on road staff . can I?
i KNOW ITS A SPOOF , BUT! LOL as the quality of our unifors declined and our center was unable to order uniforms due to exceeding our budget, upon returning from comp in the past and putting on some weight, I have worked in Jean shorts and a t-shirt! black non slip new balance work great as well! lol

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
mcfeely.jpg
I owe it all to this man!! Loved his cool uniform and his Speedy Delivery tag line!! brought all those cool pacakges to Mr. Rogers!!! Yes ,,at 5 I knew my final destination,so I didn't have to kill myself in High School or College !! THANK YOU MR. McFeeley!!! UPS Lifer !!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
mcfeely.jpg
I owe it all to this man!! Loved his cool uniform and his Speedy Delivery tag line!! brought all those cool pacakges to Mr. Rogers!!! Yes ,,at 5 I knew my final destination,so I didn't have to kill myself in High School or College !! THANK YOU MR. McFeeley!!! UPS Lifer !!!!

Don't lie !! You thought "McFeeley" sounded like something you'd like to do !!

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Inde

Dont laugh, I used to start my route at the welcome center. You could count on once or twice a week them having a package that a truck driver brought in after watching it blow out of the back of a package car that did not secure his back door, or even more common, packages that were placed on top of the package car, and blew off going down the road. Most ever picked up there on one day was 6 packages.

d