Weekend driver question

purpletop

I have been working a month as a package handler and I would like to apply for the weekend driver position. I have a clean driving record with 0 points (New Jersey) but I got an obstructing traffic ticket, which is akin to a double parking ticket, in February. Should I apply. If not how long do I have to wait 1 year or three years until I can apply. Thanks.

badpal

I have been working a month as a package handler and I would like to apply for the weekend driver position. I have a clean driving record with 0 points (New Jersey) but I got an obstructing traffic ticket, which is akin to a double parking ticket, in February. Should I apply. If not how long do I have to wait 1 year or three years until I can apply. Thanks.
I know here its all about MOVING violations all you can do is ask.

IDoLessWorkThanMost

3 moving violations in 3 years disqualifies you around here. 3 or more.

rocket man

keep my car clean if you use try not to beat it up to much, make sure it has fuel , your worried about a ticket your a criminal.:surprised:

dillweed

I believe you must gain seniority prior signing up for another position. Dont remember whether that's 30 or ninety days but your center manager or union rep should be able to offer that info. Ah, I also think you must be 21 to drive.

Don't worry about the ticket, I don't think it's going to affect anytihing.

Best of luck on the driving. It would help you decide whether or not to stick around for a ft driving job.

brownrodster

Are there saturday positions available ? I know people who have been waiting years for the opportunity to drive on saturday.