Weekend plans

rod

Retired 22 years
Organize my sock drawer and watch snow melt if it warms up enough. Actually my wife is out of town again so I'm sure I will find someplace to get in trouble:peaceful:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
We have a list a half-mile long of things that need to be done. Nowadays, we take a dart and throw it at the list to see what gets done next. LOL There is never enough time.

But I am looking forward to that vacation time in 2 weeks!:happy-very:

moreluck

golden ticket member
plans to watch or record a program on Sunday on TLC about ladies who have babies and don't even know they are pregnant....W.T.H. ???

I never understood that phenomenon....maybe I'll learn something.

Ms Spoken

Hummm lets see.... kick the hubby in
A $ $, going fishing and taking my father out for dinner on Saturday. Sunday will be going to church, nap, dinner and then another nap. God is great and life is good.

We have a list a half-mile long of things that need to be done. Nowadays, we take a dart and throw it at the list to see what gets done next. LOL There is never enough time.

But I am looking forward to that vacation time in 2 weeks!:happy-very:
The week ending 04/18 ? going anywhere or just working on the honeydoos?
I am on vaca that week and part of it will be spent setting at a blackjack table somewhere in Vegas.
Do you realize that 04/18 starts the one year wait till we are headed to Cozumel?

rod

Retired 22 years
Hummm lets see.... kick the hubby in
A $ $, going fishing and taking my father out for dinner on Saturday. Sunday will be going to church, nap, dinner and then another nap. God is great and life is good.

:princess::clubbing:Can't make up your mind who you are Sybil?:happy-very:

NHDRVR

weekends revolve around the kids, but

Mall on Sat morn. to get new cell phone. (Verizon)

Burn pile at night.....bring beer!

Clean house on Sun.

Sox start Mon. Yeah baby

Paid-over-in-Maine

15 more years of this!
Starting a week of Saturday's here in Maine. Hope to find some open water somewhere with my friend Sam Adams. Cove, I'll let you know how I make out.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Ride Motorcycle home from storage. While at HD Dealer...I want to purchase a new cycle. My weekend plans now include a marketing program to convince hubby that garage would look good with four motorcycles...or test drive a Caddy CTS.

DS

Fenderbender
Going to the humane society to check out some cats tomorrow.
Gypsy needs a friend to fight with.