Wegmans

I have a Wegmans being built on my route in my commercial district. It will be up and running in July. I was just wondering what kind of volume to expect. Anybody have a Wegmans?

My original question when i first heard about it...lol. Its some kind of food store that's 3 floors with restaurants and stuff in it...i don't know what to expect on the delivery end

ManInBrown

I covered a route with a Wegmans before I nabbed my bid route. From what I can remember it wasn't bad. Maybe 5-7 pieces tops for delivery side. I remember they used to get a few perishable items every day. Also a few for the pharmacy which have to be walked thru the store to the pharmacy up front. It was never anything crazy when I ran that route

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
My original question when i first heard about it...lol. Its some kind of food store that's 3 floors with restaurants and stuff in it...i don't know what to expect on the delivery end
Don't you have enough stops to keep you busy for the next 7 months? Deal with it when that time comes. No use worrying about it now

I covered a route with a Wegmans before I nabbed my bid route. From what I can remember it wasn't bad. Maybe 5-7 pieces tops for delivery side. I remember they used to get a few perishable items every day. Also a few for the pharmacy which have to be walked thru the store to the pharmacy up front. It was never anything crazy when I ran that route
Thanks ManInBrown. Yea I was just curious

Future

Victory Ride
their receivers r good people also.....not sure if they all r....but the ones I dealt with wouldn't even count the stuff ...and they would sign ..