Weight loss?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I don't notice much difference. My dad on the other hand was a park ranger and for 35 years he gained 10 in the winter and lost it in the summer.

Not tryin to be rude future but could you stand to keep those 20 off?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Usually drop 5 to 8 pounds every week during summer. Rehydrate back to normal over the weekend. Same weight now as when I graduated high school 24 years ago= FREAK METABOLISM lol.

moreluck

golden ticket member
If this were true you would lose 60 to 96 lbs over the course of a 12 week summer.

Resident know-it-all.
you could lose a couple pounds every time you take a dump....do it everyday or every couple of days...how much did you lose over your life so far.....a couple hundred pounds? Dude, you're lucky you're still here. Poof!!

Johney

you could lose a couple pounds every time you take a dump....do it everyday or every couple of days...how much did you lose over your life so far.....a couple hundred pounds? Dude, you're lucky you're still here. Poof!!
Dave is always full of crap.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
If this were true you would lose 60 to 96 lbs over the course of a 12 week summer.

Resident know-it-all.
2014-08-17-08-34-24--1834217105.jpeg

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire

And then, Moreluck started talking about bowel movements.

Like sand in the hourglass...

Sent using a Potato

Future

Victory Ride
I don't notice much difference. My dad on the other hand was a park ranger and for 35 years he gained 10 in the winter and lost it in the summer.

Not tryin to be rude future but could you stand to keep those 20 off?
actually I feel better with the 20lbs.....I am 6'1 ....so basically i go from 210....down to 190 in the summer....then gradually put in back on during the fall into the winter....feel alot stronger with the extra 20..

moreluck

golden ticket member
actually I feel better with the 20lbs.....I am 6'1 ....so basically i go from 210....down to 190 in the summer....then gradually put in back on during the fall into the winter....feel alot stronger with the extra 20..
I'm using that line next trip to the doctors....."but doc, I feel a lot stronger with the extra 20 !!"