Weirdest thing you ever delivered.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
I can honestly say its a toss up between Eggs and someone shipped an urn with their mothers remains inside a lost package from Canada to avoid any problems at the border. 2nd year rookie i had a route with a oriental market that got Quadalupa eggs from the midwest shipped at the time the chick was formed inside. Had to go early especially in the summer cause it stunk and 5 dozen were always broken. Remember customer reps, well I had mine get involved and we stopped that crap real fast since a claim kept coming in.

Packmule

Toilet paper from amazon, to a residential. Go to the store for crying out loud.
One better, a motorcycle frame. Along with most of the other parts. Guy built the whole bike in his garage. Handy!

upsbeernut

I delivered to a lady, her husband's ashes sent COD.
How disrespectful, send the sumbeech prepaid.
You win, this urn was stuffed in the middle of some clothes which was delayed or honestly lost in the system and there was a look of panic in the consignees face when it didn't arrive with the others . It wasn't cod . That's a good one.

Ms.PacMan

A severed bull's head. A guy sent it to his BFF nda when the Chicago Bulls were in the playoffs.

It was sent to the clerk for a damage check because it was leaking fluid. It was quickly re-taped and I was told to just get rid of it.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I once delivered a human finger from a cadaver. It was sent to a guy on my route who trains cadaver dogs to sniff out dead people after avalanches or mudslides. He has a special license to possess and store human body parts for that purpose.

Z

ZQXC

A severed bull's head. A guy sent it to his BFF nda when the Chicago Bulls were in the playoffs.

It was sent to the clerk for a damage check because it was leaking fluid. It was quickly re-taped and I was told to just get rid of it.

Godfather revisited, LOL

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Toilet paper from amazon, to a residential. Go to the store for crying out loud.
One better, a motorcycle frame. Along with most of the other parts. Guy built the whole bike in his garage. Handy!
I always laugh when I'll get a few packs of Bounty paper towels to load...or cases of Poland spring water. I wonder how much they'd have saved going to Walmart or Costco? lol

Z

ZQXC

I always laugh when I'll get a few packs of Bounty paper towels to load...or cases of Poland spring water. I wonder how much they'd have saved going to Walmart or Costco? lol

The bottled water is the one that always kills me. Did someone do a weight / value cost analysis before they paid the shipping charge? Fail......

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
The bottled water is the one that always kills me. Did someone do a weight / value cost analysis before they paid the shipping charge? Fail......
Agreed. That reminds me....whatever happened to baby.com? A few years ago...we used to get lots of their poorly taped boxes to deliver...

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

This past Peak I was given a residential split on our former air force base. I had a box of diapers for a very anxious Mom who told me that she was so happy to see me as she was down to her last two. I said (to myself) the same thing you said.

upsbeernut

I've noticed why these folks buy all the large items they' re too lazy and they don't have a truck. What's killing us in our center is the constant flow of dog food, cat food, kitty litter, and that 40 lb. Box of wine. All of these have to be on a monthly auto ship. That dog food feels like 90 pounds the way it slides around (grasp opposite corners for shifting).