Welcome Back!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Well, it's the young people listening to her music....maybe they are 20 somethings.....they still shouldn't be exposed to crap......that's what's wrong today. It's a combination of the music, the games, the drugs, the booze, no exercise, too much sugar etc.

I grew up in the 60's (the greatest age for drugs) and I never smoked pot or did any drugs. I'm probably the only one.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Lady Gaga is today's Madonna...

She has talent but she takes it further for the shocking/edgy factor, which appeals to much of today's young culture and that's her gig, literally!!:devil3:

over9five

Staff member
How 'bout all those baseball players taking steroids? Are they good role models?
How 'bout your President? A proud former pot smoker and cocaine snorter. Good role model?
Not their job, as someone else said.

I hate Gagas videos, I hate listening to her talk, I hate looking at her. But her music and her songs are awesome.

P

pickup

Well, it's the young people listening to her music....maybe they are 20 somethings.....they still shouldn't be exposed to crap......that's what's wrong today. It's a combination of the music, the games, the drugs, the booze, no exercise, too much sugar etc.

I grew up in the 60's (the greatest age for drugs) and I never smoked pot or did any drugs. I'm probably the only one.

I think the road downhill all started when teenagers were exposed to the antics of Bobby Darin doing "Splish Splash". And they complained about Elvis' hips? :surprised:

Now for an example of a good teenage role model for teenagers, may I present to you an ambassador for the abstinence movement to prevent teen pregnancy? : Bristol Palin.

[video=youtube;Erqq7jTPQxw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Erqq7jTPQxw[/video]

UPS Lifer

Wow! I missed all the fun..

I was sitting on a red eye all night came home and fell asleep until 3 pm. I am still not right! YUK! I hate red eye flights!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Back to the topic. I don't know if it's my computer but I spend most of my time on BC watching pages load. Oh well, weather is getting nicer, time to move on to outdoor beer drinking.

tieguy

Banned
Lady Gaga is today's Madonna...

She has talent but she takes it further for the shocking/edgy factor, which appeals to much of today's young culture and that's her gig, literally!!:devil3:

good analogy. Extremely talented singer with an artistic side that borders on the bizzarre.

tieguy

Banned
Back to the topic. I don't know if it's my computer but I spend most of my time on BC watching pages load. Oh well, weather is getting nicer, time to move on to outdoor beer drinking.

I've had the same problem at times. I think it may be the black bar that pops up on the bottom of the screen that shows who is on line. I've noticed the pages load much faster when I am logged out and that the bar does not show up. Is there a way to close that bar if you need to?

Signature Only

Blue in Brown

Brother did you miss out!

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Brother did you miss out! "

Not really. I came through high school ('65) and still have brain cells intact....although some people on here would argue that matter.

Catholic nuns can really guilt you into not trying things. I did however smoke those regular cigarettes......but no drinking and no drugs to this day.

The avoiding of drugs pays off in later life.....now when I am prescribed drugs for real reasons, I get some that would put you in la-la land....groovy man!! LOL :peaceful: