Welcome To Another Edition Of…

Meat

Meat accurately predicts everything!

Looks like you working class bozo’s are getting what you wanted - Biden is tanking, and there could be a red-wave in the next midterm and presidential elections.

Ask yourself, what will the Republican platform be? Well…probably about the same as Trump’s platform was in 2020 - literally nothing.

Now that infrastructure has been passed, there’s no low hanging legislative fruit to be picked, and there will be nothing proffered other than meaningless wedge issues.

Please tell me, you partisan buffoons, what is the difference between the two parties at this time?

BTW, I know you all want to know - YES, I am still a millionaire after the tumult on the market today. I appreciate you asking.

Box Ox

Ask yourself, what will the Republican platform be?

Why would the Republicans need much of a platform to defeat the Democratic platform when I can open up Netflix tonight and see this in my New Arrival notifications?

HE.png

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Why would the Republicans need much of a platform to defeat the Democratic platform when I can open up Netflix tonight and see this in my New Arrival notifications?

View attachment 381177
I saw the articles about Netflix’s “wokeness” and was wondering how I missed it. Then I realized when I go on Netflix it’s usually to watch foreign TV shows because I’m so sick of all the “woke” shows and didn’t realize how bad it’s gotten. Lol.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Meat accurately predicts everything!

Looks like you working class bozo’s are getting what you wanted - Biden is tanking, and there could be a red-wave in the next midterm and presidential elections.

Ask yourself, what will the Republican platform be? Well…probably about the same as Trump’s platform was in 2020 - literally nothing.

Now that infrastructure has been passed, there’s no low hanging legislative fruit to be picked, and there will be nothing proffered other than meaningless wedge issues.

Please tell me, you partisan buffoons, what is the difference between the two parties at this time?

BTW, I know you all want to know - YES, I am still a millionaire after the tumult on the market today. I appreciate you asking.
You aren't even real meat, you r spam

rickyb

Joe was more popular overall. Also, it’s easy to look good against trump. Most people just wanted him out.
tulsi was treated very poorly by media and at the debates

the whole system is rigged when u have corrupt people getting elected every time. its not a coincidence its consequence

Babagounj

Strength through joy
GOP mid term goals; impeach Biden, pass new Immigration Laws, pass a Federal Gun Reciprocity Law, dissolve the J6 Committee, and release all the J6 people still being held without trials.