Welcome to teamcare

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Unless you were already in Teamcare. Those of us already in, got the screw job. All of the newer Teamcare members will have better benefits than those of us who have been in it for the last 20 odd years.

Typical union BS. All for one, one for all, huh?

Unless you were already in Teamcare. Those of us already in, got the screw job. All of the newer Teamcare members will have better benefits than those of us who have been in it for the last 20 odd years.

Teamcrap is a down grade for us! thats why I will vote NO.sorry I Mean.................. friend NO again! Go ahead send me another ballot!

yea brother. This year alone I'm getting screwed by the some of about 100k with 40k in benefits. I think I'm going to go feel sorry for myself now.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
yea brother. This year alone I'm getting screwed by the some of about 100k with 40k in benefits. I think I'm going to go feel sorry for myself now.

So if I'm not in favor of getting worse benefits than the guys across the same state, I'm feeling sorry for myself?

Nice. This is exactly what is wrong with the Teamsters. Different set of rules for the same group of people.

Are we still calling it a brotherhood, 407?

So if I'm not in favor of getting worse benefits than the guys across the same state, I'm feeling sorry for myself?

Nice. This is exactly what is wrong with the Teamsters. Different set of rules for the same group of people.

Are we still calling it a brotherhood, 407?
I didn't say that brother you did. I was about to start feeling sorry for myself.