well, almost a year later... just got promoted

11.19igrad

... to management at ups mail innovations via their local temp agency. it takes like a year or 2 to get offered ft. I told the head ups guy my story, he wasnt phased, said it has nothing to do with this division.

also, I just bought her... picked up today

my great aunt just passed

just found out im getting kicked out of my biz studio

life is some crazy $&@$

Attachments

• 8EDFC740-BF60-4097-B112-E0C3A62D1936.png
    8EDFC740-BF60-4097-B112-E0C3A62D1936.png
    630.3 KB · Views: 106

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
... to management at ups mail innovations via their local temp agency. it takes like a year or 2 to get offered ft. I told the head ups guy my story, he wasnt phased, said it has nothing to do with this division.

life is some crazy $&@$
0E8827B8-BC79-4F60-AAFB-55416FD4D705.gif

542thruNthru

life is some crazy $&@$
Good to see you're moving on. Good luck to you.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

life is some crazy $&@$
Whats really crazy is a person has no clue how to use a parking brake but is going to be supervising others.

Its even more crazy that someone would buy a S*tty 13 year old Lexus.

11.19igrad

Whats really crazy is a person has no clue how to use a parking brake but is going to be supervising others.

Its even more crazy that someone would buy a S*tty 13 year old Lexus.
you guys defend this parking brake stuff like its your mommy or wife. Your last words will literally be "check the parking brake". You guys should be mgmt ... croaking that out to drivers all day.

anyone who calls this Lexus sittty has most definitely never been inside one. 🙂

11.19igrad

Good thing you don't have to tighten those.
an emergency brake is like an emergency alarm. you dont want either equipped with the ability to weaken their purpose. ive talked to truck drivers about this and they said they've never heard of a parking brake that becomes loose. whoever invented this crap and allowed it into the largest commercial delivery fleet on earth is the problem.

life is some crazy $&@$
Long as you got a job that you're not driving we're all happy and the general public is much safer

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
an emergency brake is like an emergency alarm. you dont want either equipped with the ability to weaken their purpose. ive talked to truck drivers about this and they said they've never heard of a parking brake that becomes loose. whoever invented this crap and allowed it into the largest commercial delivery fleet on earth is the problem.

only been around for 50 maybe 60 years

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
3 dudes were trying to buy this truck as i was signing papers. prices are going for retail for these at auction. probably one of the only vehicles that are almost an investment.
A vehicle is only an investment when it's used to gain income greater than the amount of funds you put out.

Are you going to put a plow or hitch on that Toyota?