Well, I'm permanent now

bste11

King of UPS
Our supervisor told me and basically every other employee that can do 40% of what they're supposed to that after the Holiday season, even though the driver helper position will be no more, we will all be permanent (if we want). I guess I might.

chev

Nightcrawler
Our supervisor told me and basically every other employee that can do 40% of what they're supposed to that after the Holiday season, even though the driver helper position will be no more, we will all be permanent (if we want). I guess I might.

Well, I will be the first to turn the other cheek and say congrats if you take the job. :peaceful:

raceanoncr

Yeah, and the stock is gonna split when it reaches $95 next week and PAL is gonna solve global warming and management is gonna treat you with respect and...

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Starting at $150 or $200 per hour?

Well it is good to know that the "king" of ups can do at least 40% of his job right. The other 60% must be B$#L Sh#t

rushfan

If the rumors are right, all of us will be walking the soup line after peak. Get ready to join it!

Just joking....

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I've just read all of his posts. This guy has no idea what he is talking about. You are seasonal help and will be laid off after the holidays. They tell you that you are permanent right now so you will work hard for the next 8 days. Thank you for contributing to your local's Union fund. Enjoy your stay.

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

kingOFchester

............will be laid off after the holidays. They tell you that you are permanent right now so you will work hard for the next 8 days......... .

No.....really, You mean that this is probably true for me too????? I have been told by my center manager and oncar that they would love to keep me on after Christmas as a driver.....they seem so genuine when they pat me on the back and say that, Say it isn't so,
Obviously I say that with sarcasm
:D

Last edited: