Well , it’s unfortunate.

Underallowed306

I know the type that's not shy to file grievances -- I'm one of them -- but I don't gather how that relates to a brother *apparently* making the sad decision to steal over a hundred grand of pkgs
Most of the guys I know where I’m from with questionable ethics are the same guys that hide behind and abuse the system by …filing a lot of grievances. Sorry to offend anyone, but the same guy who will stretch a 7 hour day into a 10 hour day just so he can file a 9.5 grievance is the same kind of guy who will steal a bunch of purses and make the rest of us look bad. Theft is theft. And the kicker is that the piece of crap will probably get his job back somehow or another.

Whither

Scofflaw
Most of the guys I know where I’m from with questionable ethics are the same guys that hide behind and abuse the system by …filing a lot of grievances. Sorry to offend anyone, but the same guy who will stretch a 7 hour day into a 10 hour day just so he can file a 9.5 grievance is the same kind of guy who will steal a bunch of purses and make the rest of us look bad. Theft is theft. And the kicker is that the piece of crap will probably get his job back somehow or another.
1. As a frequent-grievance filer (that said, I haven't had to file since last Sept, and that was against the labor manager lol, but I easily averaged 15 a year for my first 2 years), I see your screen name. Look man. Give me a decent load without a boatload of irregs and bulky pkgs and/or frankensteined versions of "my" route with businesses in my loopmate's area, I'll scratch it most days. And get rid of dynamic Orion haha. Any given day I swear I'd make 5 more deliveries before pickups without all the updates.

2. I hope he does get his job back (though I strongly doubt it). He made a stupid decision. But his ethics are no different than the wealthy, they just have the law on their side for the most part. Profit itself is theft.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I know the type that's not shy to file grievances -- I'm one of them -- but I don't gather how that relates to a brother *apparently* making the sad decision to steal over a hundred grand of pkgs
The packages were maybe a couple hundred dollars...

The contents inside were over a hundred grand.

Legally helping.

Drink Craft Beer

1. As a frequent-grievance filer (that said, I haven't had to file since last Sept, and that was against the labor manager lol, but I easily averaged 15 a year for my first 2 years), I see your screen name. Look man. Give me a decent load without a boatload of irregs and bulky pkgs and/or frankensteined versions of "my" route with businesses in my loopmate's area, I'll scratch it most days. And get rid of dynamic Orion haha. Any given day I swear I'd make 5 more deliveries before pickups without all the updates.

2. I hope he does get his job back (though I strongly doubt it). He made a stupid decision. But his ethics are no different than the wealthy, they just have the law on their side for the most part. Profit itself is theft.
That stupid decicison is plural... decisions, due to him stealing several packages over a 2wk period.