Well I've got my sign . I'm ready to picket and cause havoc . Just tell me what I'm picketing for !!!

The big package

Once again the uneducated American people are going to hit the streets today and protest the churches on mother's Day against a possible Supreme Court decision on abortion . This decision does not end abortion and does not take the rights away from women ! What it does do is it turns this back to the States where people get to vote on these issues . Imagine that , the people have a say on their rights and freedoms instead of the federal government and judges . So go ahead pinheads grab your little signs and go stand out in the middle of the street all day and protest what , you're right to vote ???
:strikesmileys::strikesmileys::yapyapyapf:

PT Car Washer

Once again the uneducated American people are going to hit the streets today and protest the churches on mother's Day against a possible Supreme Court decision on abortion . This decision does not end abortion and does not take the rights away from women ! What it does do is it turns this back to the States where people get to vote on these issues . Imagine that , the people have a say on their rights and freedoms instead of the federal government and judges . So go ahead pinheads grab your little signs and go stand out in the middle of the street all day and protest what , you're right to vote ???
Never heard anything about anyone protesting at churches. As usual another right wing scare tactic.

vantexan

Never heard anything about anyone protesting at churches. As usual another right wing scare tactic.
Numerous groups have openly said they're going to try and disrupt services at Catholic churches. I hope they do because freedom to worship is a constitutionally guaranteed right that will result in fines and jail time if they do. Assuming they are in a conservative jurisdiction.

PT Car Washer

Numerous groups have openly said they're going to try and disrupt services at Catholic churches. I hope they do because freedom to worship is a constitutionally guaranteed right that will result in fines and jail time if they do. Assuming they are in a conservative jurisdiction.
Most right wing extremist are also anti Catholic as they consider them too liberal.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
  • Performance artist Crackhead Barney led a protest through NYC sporting a one-piece bathing suit screaming 'I'm killing the babies' as she led a march of demonstrators targeting Catholic churches in New York City.
  • 'God killed his son, why can’t I?' Crackhead Barney yelled, dangling a baby doll
  • Anti-abortion protesters lined the steps of St. Patrick's Old Cathedral
  • They prayed and sung church hymn Ave Maria
  • The demonstrations come amid a nationwide call to disrupt Catholic church services in response to the leaked SCOTUS opinion to overturn Roe v. Wade

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

giphy (22).gif

Remember, when politicians talk about "our democracy", they mean "their racket".

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Depends on who/what you worship. They shut down this Holy place.

vantexan

Maybe you should pay more attention to history instead of your right wing echo chambers you believe are news outlets.
We're talking about right now. The Left is protesting the repeal of Roe v. Wade and some are threatening to disrupt church services over it. Yet for some reason you want to shift focus to the Right.