Well ... looks like they cut out hours.

barnyard

KTM rider
They tried that with me when I worked the preload. I punched in and at my start time, I stopped the belt to clean up the mess. We have a really bad time with preloaders coming in, setting up their cars and all that off the clock. The preload at my building takes advantage of that.

GenericUsername

They tried that with us when I was on the preload, yet they wanted us to show up on time for the PCM. Our BA had a field day with that one.

AnonPreLoader

I was just going to punch in at the appropriate time.
There is no way on earth im going to start with the belt full and boxes falling on the floor.
Its too hard to catch up.

ManInBrown

Biggest cowards at UPS are the heroes or scaredy cats that work for free off the clock. Used to make my blood boil when I would walk in the back of the building to drop my bag in my truck and all the drivers I used to walk past in their trucks frantically searching for misloads.

UPSER1987

Biggest cowards at UPS are the heroes or scaredy cats that work for free off the clock. Used to make my blood boil when I would walk in the back of the building to drop my bag in my truck and all the drivers I used to walk past in their trucks frantically searching for misloads.
Never care what other people do when it doesn’t directly impact me. I don’t give a :censored2: what others do or anything about them.