Well, this one is kinda embarrassing

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Surprised no one has seen this was clearly a repack box.

Around 1:22-1:32 you can see the label that’s clearly on the black box. The bags were put on and another label was generated to place on them, probably from a damage clerk who decided the contents might have been ok.

It’s all about shifting the blame from UPS back to the shipper via the customer who opens a repack package to discover it mangled. Then they can say “well the outside was ok, the people I ordered it from must have shipped it damaged in the first place.”

Oh, and the woman laughing, add a broom and she’s ready for Halloween.

barnyard

KTM rider
It amazes me that we deliver anything that is in good condition. We are a small package network that is being destroyed by cases of paper and other things that are not irregs, but have no business being mixed in with small packages. 2 out of the 3 hubs that are local to me and my center all are designed to wreck packages.
I am to the point where I hate when someone is meeting me at the truck.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
It amazes me that we deliver anything that is in good condition. We are a small package network that is being destroyed by cases of paper and other things that are not irregs, but have no business being mixed in with small packages. 2 out of the 3 hubs that are local to me and my center all are designed to wreck packages.
I am to the point where I hate when someone is meeting me at the truck.
Or when a customer looks at you like you tore up their package. Hard to explain to them that a wall of paper fell on it, or some idiot unloader used it as a step stool.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

There was a time when I loaded that I audibly heard glass shaking around inside and asked a sup about it and they just said to put it on the truck anyways... seems like that would tarnish your reputation as a company.
I took a box off my truck for the same reason, sounded like a fifty pound box of broken glass. I pulled it off and my sup put it back in and said to deliver it. When I got to the house I knocked and told the owner it was broken turns out it was fine China. She was fuming. I called my sup and told him to hold on a moment and handed her my phone and she destroyed his soul. I never felt so happy in my life after that.

H.E. Pennypacker

Mmm, Mombasa!
I took a box off my truck for the same reason, sounded like a fifty pound box of broken glass. I pulled it off and my sup put it back in and said to deliver it. When I got to the house I knocked and told the owner it was broken turns out it was fine China. She was fuming. I called my sup and told him to hold on a moment and handed her my phone and she destroyed his soul. I never felt so happy in my life after that.
I mean it makes no sense, if you can tell its broken, why deliver it? It makes your company look like :censored2: and they will forever know UPS as the people who broke their fine china. Then they'll tell two friends, and so on and so on. I mean I know they're a multi billion dollar company but they should still treat their customers like a mom and pop to some degree I think.