Wellness Check

rod

Retired 22 years
I bet when he does post its going to be a LONG one about how stupid everyone is. Is there a word limit on posts around here. Cheryl--quick---make one.

over9five

Staff member
I bet when he does post its going to be a LONG one about how stupid everyone is. Is there a word limit on posts around here. Cheryl--quick---make one.
Can you come back after being sooooooo wrong? Not to mention being an ah about it in every single post.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Can you come back after being sooooooo wrong? Not to mention being an ah about it in every single post.
He never left.
He'll use one of his many alter egos for a while just to make it seem like he left.
He'll be busy today replacing all of his pillows that are soaking wet from his tears last night.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
IMG_1830.GIF
Should we have the police do one at the TOS estate?
On the way

P

pickup

TOS's whole conception of reality has fallen apart and he will need at least a week to deal with it. He probably went to bed last night hoping to wake up to find a state or two flipped the other way only to find that didn't happen.

He's broken down right now and will construct a new reality, more self righteous , more warped than before and he'll be back here posting again. Still .. How could he ever show his face again after being so wrong?

BrownArmy

TOS and MrFedex are both MIA.

I really think it's hilarious that MrFedex started a thread about what trump supporters would do. Now you see the Clinton supporters acting like idiots. Like either group was really better than the other.

Maybe...if Clinton had won, we'd be seeing an equivalent freak out from republicans.

No one likes to lose, especially when the stakes seem high.

Whatever: TOS is in 'self-care' mode.

Which is where y'all would be if Clinton won.

(So glad this is over)...