Westboro Baptist Threatens Picket of Bombing Victim's Funerals. Anonymous Attacks!

wkmac

Westboro Baptist is threatening to picket the funerals of the Boston bombing victims and Anonymous has launched an attack to disrupt such efforts. As of this moment Anonymous is in full control of Westboro Baptist's Facebook page with some rather creative postings.

The new Church leaders at Westboro according to their FB page are Marilyn Manson, Anonymous and Captain Crunch. Westboro is now posting music video's from YouTube like Robert Palmer's Addicted to Love and Exile's I Wanna Kiss You All Over. But one of the best was this little ditty.

I know sometimes our anger becomes our folly. But if you want to understand the Westboro Baptist Church all you have to do is look up the Devil on Wikipedia;

"The Devil (from Greek: διάβολος or diábolos = slanderer or accuser)" Thus when you see people doing what the WBC does, accusing and slandering people, making a life and living out of it; you know who they represent. ;-}

safe_image.php

Devil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org
The Devil (from Greek: διάβολος or diábolos = slanderer or accuser)[1] is believed in many religions, myths and cultures to be a supernatural entity that is the personification of evil and the enemy of God and humankind. The nature of the role varies greatly,

Hats off to Anonymous!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Re: Westboro Baptist Threatens Picket of Bombing Victim's Funerals. Anonymous Attack

On the one hand....I dont condone violence or bombings or acts of terrorism against anyone, no matter how much I might disagree with their religious or political beliefs.

On the other hand....if those bombs would have gone off inside the Westboro Baptist Church instead of at the finish line of the Boston Marathon, I doubt that I would have lost too much sleep over it.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Westboro

they didn't hack it. Big made a mere. Baptist is threatening to picket the funerals of the Boston bombing victims and Anonymous has launched an attack to disrupt such efforts. As of this moment Anonymous is in full control of Westboro Baptist's Facebook page with some rather creative postings.

The new Church leaders at Westboro according to their FB page are Marilyn Manson, Anonymous and Captain Crunch. Westboro is now posting music video's from YouTube like Robert Palmer's Addicted to Love and Exile's I Wanna Kiss You All Over. But one of the best was this little ditty.

I know sometimes our anger becomes our folly. But if you want to understand the Westboro Baptist Church all you have to do is look up the Devil on Wikipedia;

"The Devil (from Greek: διάβολος or diábolos = slanderer or accuser)" Thus when you see people doing what the WBC does, accusing and slandering people, making a life and living out of it; you know who they represent. ;-}

safe_image.php

Devil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org
The Devil (from Greek: διάβολος or diábolos = slanderer or accuser)[1] is believed in many religions, myths and cultures to be a supernatural entity that is the personification of evil and the enemy of God and humankind. The nature of the role varies greatly,

Hats off to Anonymous!

they didn't hack it they made a mirror.

trickpony1

Re: Westboro Baptist Threatens Picket of Bombing Victim's Funerals. Anonymous Attack

I imagine there will be some people at the Boston funerals with other ideas.
Unofficially of course...........

I say let WBC do all they picketing in Boston they want. They won't be seen again until they start floating in the harbor.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

No, the old quarries filled with water is the usual dumping ground, we don't like to pollute the harbor .

You don't want them to disappear. You want to send a message.

trickpony1

I read a newspaper article that said two of the granddaughters have left the group.

Also I read that a gay activist group bought a house very close to the WBC church building and painted it their colors.

:censored2: hiliarious........

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!

No, the old quarries filled with water is the usual dumping ground, we don't like to pollute the harbor .
We could let Whitey out for the weekend ,,he and the FBI could make them disappear !!!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!

We could dress this kid in a Yankees shirt and sit him in the bleachers at Fenway with the drunks around the 7 th inning,,,that would give him a good old fashioned Boston beating !!