What’s the deal with calling in....

I am about to be in about 2 weeks. I’m in the middle of qualification. I’ve been driving for almost a year and a half though. First as seasonal now I’ve been working every week. Once I go to full time and get on the books and all that will I still have to call in every day?
It's hard to give you an exact answer but I know where I'm at if you're not full-time they can put you on call, if you are full-time they cannot put you on call

MrBates

I am about to be in about 2 weeks. I’m in the middle of qualification. I’ve been driving for almost a year and a half though. First as seasonal now I’ve been working every week. Once I go to full time and get on the books and all that will I still have to call in every day?

You are lucky you get to call in during qualification. When I was qualifying, I had to show up every day and sometimes they would send me home.

Once you qualify you should always demand and get your guaranteed 8. If they try to tell you there is no work pick up a broom and get ready for an easy boring day.

You are lucky you get to call in during qualification. When I was qualifying, I had to show up every day and sometimes they would send me home.

Once you qualify you should always demand and get your guaranteed 8. If they try to tell you there is no work pick up a broom and get ready for an easy boring day.
Well it’s not necessarily tbat I don’t work enough or too much it’s just the fact that I don’t ever know when I do or do not work.... it makes it IMPOSSIBLE to plan things with family/etc or have any sort of normal life lol

JJinVA

Well it’s not necessarily tbat I don’t work enough or too much it’s just the fact that I don’t ever know when I do or do not work.... it makes it IMPOSSIBLE to plan things with family/etc or have any sort of normal life lol

Im surprised you have ANY life outside of UPS. Seems like I might as well live in the parking lot