What’s the reason?

whats the reason management hates grievances so much? Our BA would only speak up for company in hearings. Yet, they get irate when I file. Is their bonus attached to them? Considering the outcome of them, if I were management, I’d laugh when someone filed.

Space8323

whats the reason management hates grievances so much? Our BA would only speak up for company in hearings. Yet, they get irate when I file. Is their bonus attached to them? Considering the outcome of them, if I were management, I’d laugh when someone filed.

Because they hate paying them. I was accused of soliciting grievances this morning lol.

RolloTony Brown Town

It all depends on the supervisor, and the grievance itself. Some supervisors take grievances very personally. I wouldn’t know. If a grievance was filed against me then I just own it and accept it. I made a mistake.

Demonstrates that the Manager or Supervisor can not run his operation with out violating the contract. Incompetence.

F

Frankie's Friend

It all depends on the supervisor, and the grievance itself. Some supervisors take grievances very personally. I wouldn’t know. If a grievance was filed against me then I just own it and accept it. I made a mistake.
You are truly one of few worth working for.