Boston77

received one on Saturday.

“You’ve only delivered 30 stops. You’re NOT NEW ANYMORE!”

This was my 3rd Saturday on this blind route. So I drove around angry for the next 7 hours. That’s safe!

UnconTROLLed

perfection
received one on Saturday.

“You’ve only delivered 30 stops. You’re NOT NEW ANYMORE!”

This was my 3rd Saturday on this blind route. So I drove around angry for the next 7 hours. That’s safe!
you were blind on the route...that you already worked twice? How is that possible? OMS sounds justified !

Boston77

you were blind on the route...that you already worked twice? How is that possible? OMS sounds justified !

Not sure if u work saturdays. It’s crazy.

I have 4 different towns. 3 weeks ago it was completely blind. Last week prob half were new streets and yesterday there was 20 streets or so I didn’t know but even the streets I delivered to I don’t know where they are yet if I don’t look at a map. They expect you to know the route the same as a person who has worked the route for 25 years. I did 135 stops and 134 miles

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Not sure if u work saturdays. It’s crazy.

I have 4 different towns. 3 weeks ago it was completely blind. Last week prob half were new streets and yesterday there was 20 streets or so I didn’t know but even the streets I delivered to I don’t know where they are yet if I don’t look at a map. They expect you to know the route the same as a person who has worked the route for 25 years. I did 135 stops and 134 miles
I'd quit before driving a package car on a Saturday. That is as demeaning as possible. lol

Dhydratd

No...it’s called lighting a fire under his ass.

Saturday’s are residential only. 30 stops should take no more than an hour or so.
Do you realize that the Saturday drivers cover the area that 3 or 4 weekday drivers normally cover? The stops are not as concentrated and are much further apart.