What 804 members expect our Delegates to do for us at the Delegate Convention........

804Warrior

Lets exercise our democratic rights and speak directly to the candidates. Maybe if there are any candidates here apart of the forums they could chime in at anytime. Thanks.

Re: What 804 members expect our Delegates to do for us at the Delegate Convention....

Lets exercise our democratic rights and speak directly to the candidates. Maybe if there are any candidates here apart of the forums they could chime in at anytime. Thanks.

I think they will do a great job.

Maddie1

Raye
Re: What 804 members expect our Delegates to do for us at the Delegate Convention....

I am running for Union delegate in our Local 657? What are your concerns?

Had enough

That some delegates are just choosing without even going to the convention and hearing what is said.

menotyou

bella amicizia

Harassment, safety or lack thereof, injured workers, grievances not being settled, shall I go on?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

I expect them to double down when the dealer is showing a 6 or less.
To take full odds on the pass and come line.
Always tip the cocktail waitress.
And above all to remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Ibt804Hammer

Better language with less interpretations. Black and white, no gray area.
Funny one bubble...