What a Cluster friend

Nolimitz

Yesterday around 11am I get a mess from dispatch stating that a part-timer is going to be bringing me a mis-sort from another rte. PT'er cant deliver causes its P2... never hear another word. 1pm I respond asking for status of said screwup. no response. 2pm rolls around and I get messge from Pt'er wanting to know where to meet. WTF, have not had brk yet and have full pup rte in another area. BP goes thru the freaking roof. Turns out this guy has been in shuttle mode for hours meeting 9 different couriers to deal w/ missorts cause he isnt allow to deliver after 10:30am.
Who thinks up this ****!:annoyed::angry-very:

Edit: Im off today and same PT'er just called asking where to meet for another mis-sort adventure. told him to go see a manager.:raspberry-tounge::rolleyes2:

Express Courier

I've heard that rule several months back and they followed it for like a week at our station. PT's stay late and deliver P2 nearly ever day now just like before the stupid rule.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
just keep repeating to yourself "#10 on Fortune's World's Most Admired....#10 on Fortunes World's Most Admired....#10 on Fortune's World's Most Admired" until it kicks in and you'll be fine.

Myort

Reminds me of them keeping below a certain number of routes on the road during p1. Handler would take a bulk out on a cons tag and courier in that area would have to meet up with handler at a certain time and perform the POD. Actually used more time than just having handler perform the POD scan.

Nolimitz

Reminds me of them keeping below a certain number of routes on the road during p1. Handler would take a bulk out on a cons tag and courier in that area would have to meet up with handler at a certain time and perform the POD. Actually used more time than just having handler perform the POD scan.

This was a courier in shuttle mode during p2 cycle armed w/ a power pad. Our station is now on DRA (sucs). Think that has some thing to do with it. How this saves any money is beyond me.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

We need to be celebrating this incompetence. Anything that costs them money is a good thing. You know, maybe we should actually let managers manage instead of ignoring them and doing what we know is correct and efficient. This would guarantee chaos.

hypo hanna

Just like children. You have to let them fail so they can learn from their mistakes. You are doing them a disservice by fixing their screw ups before they have a chance to blossom into bigger disasters.

Nolimitz

This week we have had at least 1 Pt'er runnning P2 helping folks w excessive vol. I wish they woul make up their freaking minds. Either they can or cant deliver P2. Which is it???

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
MT3 thinks this crap up every so often. Probably trying to make things look good on a report. No chance of him thinking how this will affect all sorts of different stations and the way it affects operations.

whenIgetthere

We need to be celebrating this incompetence. Anything that costs them money is a good thing. You know, maybe we should actually let managers manage instead of ignoring them and doing what we know is correct and efficient. This would guarantee chaos.

Must be part of the 1.7 billion in cuts/savings! Freakin' geniuses!