What a day....

Sparkey86

Ice and snow all day. Running feeder CPU today was no fun. This video is not me but try to watch without your butt puckering up.

govols019

You smell that?
But driving in ice gives you the prettiest icicles....:cool:

Attachments

• 1424155331300.jpg
    1424155331300.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 164

Sassy

In Memphis..Tried to reach 2 different Sup's to let them know I wasn't coming in also sent texts ,neither has answered what should I do ?

Johney

In Memphis..Tried to reach 2 different Sup's to let them know I wasn't coming in also sent texts ,neither has answered what should I do ?
Although I don't really recommend it, but you can call the 1-800 # and tell them to send a message to your center that you won't be in. There was a driver some years ago who did this all the time.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Ice and snow all day. Running feeder CPU today was no fun. This video is not me but try to watch without your butt puckering up.
No wonder. They are not even speaking English. Try driving in snow when you cannot even see your lane. Sometimes you can't even tell if your still on the roadway.

At least there were tire tracks and you could maintain your lane.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Yeah...good luck with that. I called the Oakhaven hub 4 different times last night and could never get them to answer the phone.
Call from your cell phone so you have a time stamp on the number called. Let them deal with it when they find out you are not there.

Your cell phone is a record that you called them 4 times and nobody would answer the phone.

You did your part. You tried to let them know. It is not your fault that they would not answer their phone.

HBGPreloader

Call from your cell phone so you have a time stamp on the number called. Let them deal with it when they find out you are not there.

Your cell phone is a record that you called them 4 times and nobody would answer the phone.

You did your part. You tried to let them know. It is not your fault that they would not answer their phone.
I only give them 3 tries. And, if, after the 3rd try, nobody answers, I turn my phone off and go back to bed.